Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday November 16, 2018
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Member's Car Gallery

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 10-23-2018, 02:37 PM   #201
4EATFTW
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 418934
Cool Nice bar/rack/light setup!

Hi Brian,

I saw a post by you on here and I absolutely love the bar/roof rack/light setup you're running. I have an 03 bugeye wagon and am curious about it. Any chance you could help me out with some info?! I have a few questions if you don't have time, no worries, but I'm new to this Subie car game!

1)bar is that a Gorilla bar? Curious how you tinted you fogs yellow just a vinyl wrap? I love the rich yellow or amber you've got there you matched colour of the fogs on the bar somehow?

2)roof rack how'd you fit that Loadwarrior so that it's so low profile?! I love the look are you on OEM bars there? Also, I see you have the lights on the rack mounted in front of the fairing, as opposed to on top. Love it... how'd you go about doing that?

3) I live in a really rural/remote area and need all the light I can get for safety. I'm really curious what your light setup is. I recently upgraded my headlights and fogs to LEDs, but I'm unhappy with the beam patter on the brights... they throw a dark patch on the road. Curious what you're running there and if you like the setup or not.

Lovely wagon!

Thanks,

Ian.
4EATFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2018, 12:53 AM   #202
ElGabbo82
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 434804
Vehicle:
2011 Wrx
black

Default 2011

IMG_0736 by Gabriel Ardoin, on Flickr

my 2011 with the rally innovations bar
ElGabbo82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 06:48 PM   #203
YanniP
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 493391
Vehicle:
2004 Impreza WRX
World Rally Blue

this is just a personal thing (not saying any of you do it) but if you have rally lights on your car and dont actually go rallying what are you doing with your life its so fun
YanniP is offline   Reply With Quote