Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday January 27, 2020
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Rocky Mountains Impreza Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Rocky Mountains Impreza Club Forum -- RMIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.







* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2019, 01:49 AM   #251
Eww Evo
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 299687
Join Date: Nov 2011
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
IG HomieGohan
19' FK8 CTR | 04 STY

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by godfather2112 View Post
Alpha coffee in cottonwood heights. Then go to porcupine grill for brunch and you have 2 canyons to choose from for a drive after.


Thank you, Iíll be here all week.
Perfect, thanks man. You should come Gokarting with me and Greg some time at Grid Experience. Really good
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Eww Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 11-26-2019, 06:11 PM   #252
godfather2112
Papi Chulo
Moderator
 
Member#: 53794
Join Date: Jan 2004
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Boner kill city
Vehicle:
... 2017 BMW M2
2017 F-150

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eww Evo View Post
Perfect, thanks man. You should come Gokarting with me and Greg some time at Grid Experience. Really good
Shoot me a PM and let me know when you guys plan to go and i'll probably pop down. I've been meaning to go down there for a little while now.
godfather2112 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 12:35 AM   #253
Eww Evo
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 299687
Join Date: Nov 2011
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
IG HomieGohan
19' FK8 CTR | 04 STY

Default

For those who see this, Happy Thanksgiving!
Eww Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 10:56 AM   #254
Sour_K
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 370021
Join Date: Oct 2013
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Vehicle:
2008 WRX Hatchback
WRB

Default

So I did something with the wife yesterday. We flew down to Vegas and I picked up a new car. I found a great deal on a 2013 Audi S4 that a dealer had marked as the base package, but was actually the premium version. We flew down, picked it up, and then drove through 4 legit blizzards on our way back to Utah. Sketchy Sketchy roads, but it handled it like a beast, despite making the 6 hour trip an 8 hour one.

I still have my hatch, and the drift car, but it was time to step up to something a little (read: a lot ) nicer, and something that my wife can drive too ( she doesn't want to learn clutch, it freaks her out for some reason ). We dropped the hatch to liability insurance and it's going to cost me a whopping 9 dollars a month on a multicar plan so it won't cost me anything really to keep. I plan on keeping it, but I may end up selling it to my little brother-in-law to help get his foot into the performance car world. Either way, our driveway is long enough to park it at the back with a car cover to keep it out of the elements. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
Sour_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 12:27 PM   #255
Eww Evo
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 299687
Join Date: Nov 2011
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
IG HomieGohan
19' FK8 CTR | 04 STY

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sour_K View Post
So I did something with the wife yesterday. We flew down to Vegas and I picked up a new car. I found a great deal on a 2013 Audi S4 that a dealer had marked as the base package, but was actually the premium version. We flew down, picked it up, and then drove through 4 legit blizzards on our way back to Utah. Sketchy Sketchy roads, but it handled it like a beast, despite making the 6 hour trip an 8 hour one.

I still have my hatch, and the drift car, but it was time to step up to something a little (read: a lot ) nicer, and something that my wife can drive too ( she doesn't want to learn clutch, it freaks her out for some reason ). We dropped the hatch to liability insurance and it's going to cost me a whopping 9 dollars a month on a multicar plan so it won't cost me anything really to keep. I plan on keeping it, but I may end up selling it to my little brother-in-law to help get his foot into the performance car world. Either way, our driveway is long enough to park it at the back with a car cover to keep it out of the elements. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
You and your wife are going to love the S4, especially in Utah. I would recommend taking it to Makes and Models if you ever need some future repairs. Congrats on the new car.
Eww Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 03:21 AM   #256
Eww Evo
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 299687
Join Date: Nov 2011
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
IG HomieGohan
19' FK8 CTR | 04 STY

Default

NASA UTAH

"Cars, Coffee and Karting
This Saturday 12/7 10:30am
We’re going to try to keep your motivation going by hosting an event on the first Saturday of every month through March!

This month we’re going to get a little racy!
K1 Speed!
725 E 10600 S, Sandy
10:30am "
Eww Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 03:22 AM   #257
Eww Evo
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 299687
Join Date: Nov 2011
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
IG HomieGohan
19' FK8 CTR | 04 STY

Default

Nasa Utah 2020 schedule. Also, Nationals will be held in Utah next year.

2020 Tentative Schedule
We’re excited to be able to announce our Tentative 2020 schedule this early into the off-season!

3/27-29 Outer Track
4/24-26 West Track
5/15-17 East Track
6/19-21 West track
7/10-12 East Track
7/31-8/2 Outer Track + 6hr Endurance Race
10/9-11 QuadDuro

2020 National Championships
9/9-13 Outer Track
Eww Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 12:04 PM   #258
Heathen_S13
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 480625
Join Date: Jan 2018
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: In the Rocky's.
Vehicle:
2006 WRX Wagon
Steel Metallic Grey 26D

Default

I'M GONNA BE ABLE TO DRIVE MY WAGON AGAIN SOON!!!!!!!!
Sorry i keep fading in and out on here, me and my buddy started a CNC machining company and we design and create car parts such as exhaust manifolds for Cummins and such. been very chaotic and stressful all year between the CNC stuff, my other job, my cars and family its been very overwhelming.. BUT I am just about done with my vehicle and can start driving that again, I got my accesport in the mail the other day and am currently talking with Alex at Ignition Logic about scheduling a dyno day for tuning.
I am beyond excited

hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. my birthday was on thanksgiving this year so mine was filled with family and friends, definitely one of the better thanksgivings I have had in a long time.
Heathen_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 01:02 PM   #259
Sour_K
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 370021
Join Date: Oct 2013
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Vehicle:
2008 WRX Hatchback
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eww Evo View Post
You and your wife are going to love the S4, especially in Utah. I would recommend taking it to Makes and Models if you ever need some future repairs. Congrats on the new car.
Thanks man, I'll make sure to keep that place in mind in case I have any issues. I'm hoping I won't need that information for quite some time. I'm loving it so far though, I've never had anything this nice before.

I' should be able to do the karting considering it's earlier in the day. I'll let you guys know for sure before hand if I'm going to show my mug or not.
Sour_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 05:05 AM   #260
Eww Evo
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 299687
Join Date: Nov 2011
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
IG HomieGohan
19' FK8 CTR | 04 STY

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heathen_S13 View Post
I'M GONNA BE ABLE TO DRIVE MY WAGON AGAIN SOON!!!!!!!!
Sorry i keep fading in and out on here, me and my buddy started a CNC machining company and we design and create car parts such as exhaust manifolds for Cummins and such. been very chaotic and stressful all year between the CNC stuff, my other job, my cars and family its been very overwhelming.. BUT I am just about done with my vehicle and can start driving that again, I got my accesport in the mail the other day and am currently talking with Alex at Ignition Logic about scheduling a dyno day for tuning.
I am beyond excited

hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. my birthday was on thanksgiving this year so mine was filled with family and friends, definitely one of the better thanksgivings I have had in a long time.
Nice, killer Thanksgiving for you and Happy Bday. Not a bad decision taking it to Alex to get it tuned, they will take care of you.
Eww Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2019, 11:48 AM   #261
Sour_K
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 370021
Join Date: Oct 2013
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Vehicle:
2008 WRX Hatchback
WRB

Default

Hope everyone is getting excited for Christmas. I pulled my hatch out yesterday for the first time since the new car. Fired right up, took a second to idle and work fluids through, and ran like a dream. I love this car, but it may be time to put it up for sale so someone else can enjoy it. I feel bad that it doesn't get driven like it should. FWIW I had some fun in it, I missed rowing through gears and hearing the BPV hiss when getting on it. I need a better car cover for it until I decide what to do.
Sour_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2019, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.