Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 21, 2019
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Built Motor Discussion

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2016, 05:26 PM   #26
psyclobe
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 395439
Join Date: Jul 2014
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: CA, Fresno
Vehicle:
2015 WRX
Crystal Black Silica

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl1p View Post
It's a bowl blend, but everything is +1mm. Though, I'm also doing springs, rocker pinning, etc.
Ah well guess we'll see what those bigger valves and springs do for ya then.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
psyclobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 04-21-2016, 08:24 PM   #27
Floody420
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 419597
Join Date: Apr 2015
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Richmond, VA
Vehicle:
2016 WRX PRM 6MT
2002 Audi A4

Default

Curious. When she actually blew, do you remember what RPM the motor was roughly?
Floody420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 10:04 PM   #28
fl1p
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 407265
Join Date: Nov 2014
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: NoVA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floody420 View Post
Curious. When she actually blew, do you remember what RPM the motor was roughly?
To be honest, there wasn't any adverse noise to be noticed until after I came off throttle. I didn't have an oil pressure gauge, so I have no data points. That's said, I will with the new block. 60psi is a slow death to the bearings. Anything below that is just metal on metal.

Prelim reports indicate it's my thrust bearing. Details to come
fl1p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 03:49 PM   #29
AkotaHsky
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 434920
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Florida
Vehicle:
2015 WRX
2003 WRX

Default

Out of curiosity, who did you use for the oil analysis?
AkotaHsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 01:10 PM   #30
fl1p
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 407265
Join Date: Nov 2014
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: NoVA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkotaHsky View Post
Out of curiosity, who did you use for the oil analysis?
Blackstone. Happy to supply results upon request.
fl1p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 06:24 PM   #31
bluesubie
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 767
Join Date: Jan 2000
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: N.J.
Vehicle:
04 FXT

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl1p View Post
Blackstone. Happy to supply results upon request.

The thing about your standard uoa is that it's not good at predicting this type of failure. It's good for telling you the condition of the oil, good for spotting obvious mechanical issues (head gaskets leaking, etc), good for spotting slow wear over time, but not good at predicting sudden bearing failure.

It's kind of like having blood work done and asking your doctor the likelihood of breaking your leg on a ski trip. Blood results are good at spotting underlying conditions.

UOA's are also limited to spotting wear smaller than 5 microns. You can actually have a good uoa after a bearing failure since the wear particles may be too large (it's happened on bitog).

Surprised you modded your car and ran the oil recommended in the manual. Go ahead and post your uoa's. My guess is that the viscosity came back consistently as a 20 weight.
bluesubie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 08:55 AM   #32
fl1p
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 407265
Join Date: Nov 2014
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: NoVA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesubie View Post
The thing about your standard uoa is that it's not good at predicting this type of failure. It's good for telling you the condition of the oil, good for spotting obvious mechanical issues (head gaskets leaking, etc), good for spotting slow wear over time, but not good at predicting sudden bearing failure.

It's kind of like having blood work done and asking your doctor the likelihood of breaking your leg on a ski trip. Blood results are good at spotting underlying conditions.

UOA's are also limited to spotting wear smaller than 5 microns. You can actually have a good uoa after a bearing failure since the wear particles may be too large (it's happened on bitog).
Totally understand all of this, and knew this ahead of time. The idea was to get as much information about the health of the engine, as often as possible.

As far as weights go, because I was using a Euro spec oil, it comes back at a higher viscosity. I can't seem to find all of the analyses done in my email, so I've got an email out to Blackstone. Hoping that they can email me everything in a single email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesubie View Post
Surprised you modded your car and ran the oil recommended in the manual.
Why? It's not tracked. It's not an EJ. It's not even driven like a douche on regular basis. Would you have used a heavier weight oil? Why?'

The data that I lack is oil pressure on a stock block. I didn't have an oil pressure gauge installed previously, though I will with this build. Give the power levels, sticking to the general rule of 10 PSI / 1000 RPMs seems reasonable to me. I'm also going to be running 10w-40 oil
fl1p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 10:36 AM   #33
bluesubie
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 767
Join Date: Jan 2000
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: N.J.
Vehicle:
04 FXT

Default FA20DIT / '15 WRX Build - Yep, I brokeded it

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl1p View Post
Why? It's not tracked. It's not an EJ. It's not even driven like a douche on regular basis. Would you have used a heavier weight oil? Why?
Because the owner's manual is written with CAFE in mind and recommends GF-5 oil for fuel economy and you exceeded the factory power and tune. GF-5 oils have a huge focus in fuel economy over wear.

You can actually just check the Service & Maintenance forum for other uoa's as there's not much difference. The only question is how much fuel dilution you have (2-5%+ isn't unusual for stock cars) and whether or not the fuel contamination caused the oil to become a thin 20 grade or a thick 20 grade. Also, Blackstone only extrapolates the fuel reading from the flashpoint result instead of actually testing for fuel. Real fuel testing results (like Oil Analyzer's Inc) are typically 1-2%+ higher than BS.

Subaru Japan recommends 5W-40 for stock WRX's that are driven hard. Japan is not concerned about CAFE. Smart move on the 10W-40 on the new build.

Good point about the EJ's though. The cars in the 2015+ uoa thread seem to be doing better in regards to wear on "20 weight" oil than the EJ's did.

Good luck!

Last edited by bluesubie; 04-30-2016 at 06:52 PM.
bluesubie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 07:40 PM   #34
bunz559
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 388585
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: clovis, ca
Vehicle:
2015 wrx base
ISM

Default

What goals are you going for with the new motor?
bunz559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 08:24 AM   #35
96accord
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 145105
Join Date: Apr 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Middle River, Maryland
Vehicle:
2007 Impreza WRX STi
'15 Accord (Daily)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunz559 View Post
What goals are you going for with the new motor?
300hp. -Daily Driven-

96accord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2016, 05:35 PM   #36
fl1p
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 407265
Join Date: Nov 2014
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: NoVA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunz559 View Post
What goals are you going for with the new motor?
350-400 initially. Grocery getter. We'll see how the BRZ head swap bandwagon/trainwreck turns out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
300hp. -Daily Driven-

Nobody likes you, go home.
fl1p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 10:49 AM   #37
PFSquirrel
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 355165
Join Date: May 2013
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: NJ
Vehicle:
2015 WRX
White

Default

I see there was mention of an AOS in here. What did you use? Pics of it?
PFSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 11:01 AM   #38
fl1p
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 407265
Join Date: Nov 2014
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: NoVA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PFSquirrel View Post
I see there was mention of an AOS in here. What did you use? Pics of it?
I have the IAG AOS. What are you looking for in terms of pics?
fl1p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 05:23 PM   #39
96accord
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 145105
Join Date: Apr 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Middle River, Maryland
Vehicle:
2007 Impreza WRX STi
'15 Accord (Daily)

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl1p View Post
Nobody likes you, go home.
I speak the truth...
96accord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 06:00 PM   #40
fl1p
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 407265
Join Date: Nov 2014
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: NoVA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
I speak the truth...
I mean, you're close. I'm shooting for 400 on pump.
fl1p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 11:58 PM   #41
l0ud_sil3nc3
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 423350
Join Date: Jun 2015
Default

Wow great thread, seems like your build is a duplicate to mine albeit with a bit more head work and less WPC treating and factory compression. I opted for a lower 10:1 for a more 91 octane friendly build.

I however am facing a massive oil consumption issue (motor has 6k miles) that we are trying to figure out.

Looking forward to your results
l0ud_sil3nc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 07:31 AM   #42
fl1p
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 407265
Join Date: Nov 2014
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: NoVA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0ud_sil3nc3 View Post
Wow great thread, seems like your build is a duplicate to mine albeit with a bit more head work and less WPC treating and factory compression. I opted for a lower 10:1 for a more 91 octane friendly build.

I however am facing a massive oil consumption issue (motor has 6k miles) that we are trying to figure out.

Looking forward to your results
Out of curiosity, how did you handle your break-in? Did you baby it, or actually bed the rings in good n' proper?

Last edited by fl1p; 05-12-2016 at 08:11 AM.
fl1p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 12:00 PM   #43
psyclobe
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 395439
Join Date: Jul 2014
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Location: CA, Fresno
Vehicle:
2015 WRX
Crystal Black Silica

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0ud_sil3nc3 View Post
Wow great thread, seems like your build is a duplicate to mine albeit with a bit more head work and less WPC treating and factory compression. I opted for a lower 10:1 for a more 91 octane friendly build.

I however am facing a massive oil consumption issue (motor has 6k miles) that we are trying to figure out.

Looking forward to your results
There are some interesting FA20 WRX builds out there, we should all make a thread to hear about them
psyclobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 07:57 PM   #44
l0ud_sil3nc3
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 423350
Join Date: Jun 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fl1p View Post
Out of curiosity, how did you handle your break-in? Did you baby it, or actually bed the rings in good n' proper?
Motul 10W-40 Break In oil was used, and no break in had plenty of revs and lots of engine vacuum, nothing was babied and I have broken in all new motors like this with perfect results prior.

http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm

To be honest, I think what has happened is the incorrect O-ring was used in the DW300c fuel pump when the original shop that blew it up in November of last year (also installed the fuel pump).

So fast forward to end of February when my car was done, the issue had not been noticed even after it left the shop. I then had Delicious Tuning tune the vehicle on the dyno and instead of not tuning the vehicle and stating there was an issue they tuned it anyway and tuned around this issue because they preferred to get paid instead of turning me away and informing me my car had issues. This is the second tuner on the west coast I have used and will never allow them to touch my vehicle again.

I used this garbage tune for about two weeks before I paid for new maps from Bren, TP and finally Clark Turner (he's the one who figured the fuel pressure issue, thanks again man). The tune from Delicious was so bad I would struggle to get 280 miles a tank on the freeway driving conservatively which was my first indication that it was overly rich, the other being how sooty the rear of the car would get even within a day of washing it. When I contacted Delicious and told them I was extremely unhappy with the tune and that I would like to return the Ecutek license and their ****ty Flex Fuel setup (which has never worked) they stopped responding completely. I didn't ask for a refund for the tune ($1300) just the parts and I told them everything was ready to send back except William kept my OEM fuel line so I had to order a new one before I could remove the flex setup.

So to add it up, I spent $1800 ($500 etune first time which never got finished, and $1300 for a 91 pro tune from them) and $1400 for the Ecutek license, cable and flex fuel kit from Delicious tuning. I ended up filing a charge back for the hardware and told him not worry about a refund for the overly priced tune which unbeknown to me is what probably damaged the rings.

Bren, TP have worked with me throughout this entire process and I would highly recommend them along with Clark who was able to figure this out without me even buying a tune from him which I did anyways as I felt it was the least I could do since he actually figured this all out remotely.

I then had DW send out the correct O-rings and low and behold the the single O-ring that was on the car was larger in both ID and OD, so I then installed two of the correct size O-rings per Clark's instructions put everything back together and almost all instances of knock I was getting were gone. One thing to note is that even DW themselves states to use only the OEM spacer from the stock pump and one O-ring in their instructions as well as in person when I called but I could never get correct fuel pressure like this and tested every setup and just like Clark stated two O-rings and the spacer is the best setup regardless what the vendor's instructions or the vendor of the product actually state. The bad news was that at this point the damage was done and the motor was consuming excessive amounts of oil.

This is what I think has happened and is solely my opinion until the motor gets torn apart and everything gets checked.

The car has been at Outfront for the last month and they have checked everything (intercooler piping bone dry, downpipe bone dry, no oil leaks and multiple oil consumption tests to verify my results) and it looks like the motor is coming out and getting torn apart but I am sure what they will find is a washed out oil control ring.

Now I will have to pay for a new motor to be built if this is the case. Outfront has been straightforward with me and has stated they can't cover the entire rebuild but we have agreed that I would not have to pay the full amount as well so we will meet in the middle somewhere and get this issue resolved as they built the motor and did the installation. Might be getting a closed deck after all but not the way I wanted to go about it

This car has been nothing but a nightmare since the original tuner blew it up (that's a whole other story lol) but it's safe to say this will be my last Subaru as I have never had an issue like this on prior builds and never have I experienced such incompetence from tuners (Delicious I'm talking about you) on other platforms.
l0ud_sil3nc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2016, 04:42 PM   #45
fredrik94087
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 337075
Join Date: Nov 2012
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Location: San Jose, CA
Vehicle:
2015 WRX Stg3 SOLD

Default

One small thing about the IAG AOS. My installer prefers to move the valve that is on the can a bit further down the line. He said, since the can is bolted to the chassis, there is a lot of shaking.

He picked up the can and shook it and I could hear the valve bouncing around.

Not sure how far away from the can it is located, but the typical body vibrations won't be bouncing it around.

I hope things work out for you this time.
fredrik94087 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 05:37 PM   #46
Hoon Goon
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 335538
Join Date: Oct 2012
Chapter/Region: South East
Location: TN
Vehicle:
2007 STi - Kornluvr
WRB

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredrik94087 View Post
One small thing about the IAG AOS. My installer prefers to move the valve that is on the can a bit further down the line. He said, since the can is bolted to the chassis, there is a lot of shaking.

He picked up the can and shook it and I could hear the valve bouncing around.

Not sure how far away from the can it is located, but the typical body vibrations won't be bouncing it around.

I hope things work out for you this time.
Pretty common. On both my 08 and 07 I have had to move the PVC down closer to the manifold, or it would make a annoying rattle sound.
Hoon Goon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2016, 01:58 PM   #47
Delicious Tuning
Former Vendor
 
Member#: 1990
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: San Diego, CA
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0ud_sil3nc3 View Post
Motul 10W-40 Break In oil was used, and no break in had plenty of revs and lots of engine vacuum, nothing was babied and I have broken in all new motors like this with perfect results prior.

http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm

To be honest, I think what has happened is the incorrect O-ring was used in the DW300c fuel pump when the original shop that blew it up in November of last year (also installed the fuel pump).

So fast forward to end of February when my car was done, the issue had not been noticed even after it left the shop. I then had Delicious Tuning tune the vehicle on the dyno and instead of not tuning the vehicle and stating there was an issue they tuned it anyway and tuned around this issue because they preferred to get paid instead of turning me away and informing me my car had issues. This is the second tuner on the west coast I have used and will never allow them to touch my vehicle again.

I used this garbage tune for about two weeks before I paid for new maps from Bren, TP and finally Clark Turner (he's the one who figured the fuel pressure issue, thanks again man). The tune from Delicious was so bad I would struggle to get 280 miles a tank on the freeway driving conservatively which was my first indication that it was overly rich, the other being how sooty the rear of the car would get even within a day of washing it. When I contacted Delicious and told them I was extremely unhappy with the tune and that I would like to return the Ecutek license and their ****ty Flex Fuel setup (which has never worked) they stopped responding completely. I didn't ask for a refund for the tune ($1300) just the parts and I told them everything was ready to send back except William kept my OEM fuel line so I had to order a new one before I could remove the flex setup.

So to add it up, I spent $1800 ($500 etune first time which never got finished, and $1300 for a 91 pro tune from them) and $1400 for the Ecutek license, cable and flex fuel kit from Delicious tuning. I ended up filing a charge back for the hardware and told him not worry about a refund for the overly priced tune which unbeknown to me is what probably damaged the rings.

Bren, TP have worked with me throughout this entire process and I would highly recommend them along with Clark who was able to figure this out without me even buying a tune from him which I did anyways as I felt it was the least I could do since he actually figured this all out remotely.

I then had DW send out the correct O-rings and low and behold the the single O-ring that was on the car was larger in both ID and OD, so I then installed two of the correct size O-rings per Clark's instructions put everything back together and almost all instances of knock I was getting were gone. One thing to note is that even DW themselves states to use only the OEM spacer from the stock pump and one O-ring in their instructions as well as in person when I called but I could never get correct fuel pressure like this and tested every setup and just like Clark stated two O-rings and the spacer is the best setup regardless what the vendor's instructions or the vendor of the product actually state. The bad news was that at this point the damage was done and the motor was consuming excessive amounts of oil.

This is what I think has happened and is solely my opinion until the motor gets torn apart and everything gets checked.

The car has been at Outfront for the last month and they have checked everything (intercooler piping bone dry, downpipe bone dry, no oil leaks and multiple oil consumption tests to verify my results) and it looks like the motor is coming out and getting torn apart but I am sure what they will find is a washed out oil control ring.

Now I will have to pay for a new motor to be built if this is the case. Outfront has been straightforward with me and has stated they can't cover the entire rebuild but we have agreed that I would not have to pay the full amount as well so we will meet in the middle somewhere and get this issue resolved as they built the motor and did the installation. Might be getting a closed deck after all but not the way I wanted to go about it

This car has been nothing but a nightmare since the original tuner blew it up (that's a whole other story lol) but it's safe to say this will be my last Subaru as I have never had an issue like this on prior builds and never have I experienced such incompetence from tuners (Delicious I'm talking about you) on other platforms.
Hi George,

I know you're upset, but we tried to help you out several times

We did not know that your car had an issue until it was on the dyno and we were already tuning it. As you said that you had fixed all the previous issues. We expect cars to be properly prepared for tuning as stated in the paperwork you signed prior to it being loaded on the dyno.

Also, because you were 3 hours late to your appointment, we didn't finish the tune on your car, but we did get it into a safe drivable condition for you and were willing to take care of you and finish it once you found the issue. You never sent us an email stating you found/resolved the mechanical issue, and we could have helped you further to finalize the tune, but we're glad you found the issue and now have a well running car.

Cheers,

Delicious Tuning
Delicious Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 02:03 AM   #48
l0ud_sil3nc3
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 423350
Join Date: Jun 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delicious Tuning View Post
Hi George,

I know you're upset, but we tried to help you out several times

We did not know that your car had an issue until it was on the dyno and we were already tuning it. As you said that you had fixed all the previous issues. We expect cars to be properly prepared for tuning as stated in the paperwork you signed prior to it being loaded on the dyno.

Also, because you were 3 hours late to your appointment, we didn't finish the tune on your car, but we did get it into a safe drivable condition for you and were willing to take care of you and finish it once you found the issue. You never sent us an email stating you found/resolved the mechanical issue, and we could have helped you further to finalize the tune, but we're glad you found the issue and now have a well running car.

Cheers,

Delicious Tuning
Hey Delicious,

As far as I knew the car was running correctly at the time as it had just left Outfront. The only thing I mentioned was that I was noticing slight knock counts in low throttle transition and also on the top end of the power band on the crappy base map you sent initially and upon arrival I had logs which you didn't even look at. I even had to tell you what codes to turn off along with their corrections for the rear O2 sensor due to the ETS down pipe design as these weren't turned off on any prior maps on any of the tunes and the code kept reappearing.

I arrived at 3:19 PM due to a miscommunication and extremely bad weather that particular day, regardless it took you until almost 8:30PM to complete a single fuel tune. Initially you were supposed to tune the car down south at Infamous instead of inconveniencing me and having me drive an 8 hour round trip to Mann Engineering (total rip off but that's another story) so you and your chummy bro Gary could each get paid.

Your definition of "safe driveable condition" is vastly different to mine and there was no mention of "making it right" after any issue was sorted not that I would ever allow it as you have displayed nothing but gross negligence. All you said was it seems to want to knock alot especially on the top end which is exactly what I told you even on the base map and before we started. Regardless the damage has been done and the car has never ran correctly after receiving your tune not to mention you kept my stock fuel line and stopped responding via email completely. On top of that you mounted your crappy Flex Fuel kit underneath a custom bracket and added washers which caused the bracket to eat in to the plastic shroud underneath the hood.







Here's the dyno run for everyone to see, this setup with your tune made less power than what I made on simple stage 2 mods with an etune from a reputable tuner. Also I could never manage more than 260 miles a tank on the freeway no matter what.



Care to post a log of the final dyno run with A/F ratio for everyone to see?

The amount of soot on the rear of the car was unreal as this was the first thing I noticed something was severely wrong as it would take no more than 24 hours for it to be caked on and required the use of claybar to remove will post pics when I get back to the office.


No worries though Outfront will get to the bottom of this and I'm sure their initial thoughts are correct, which is that the tune was overly rich and washed out the oil control rings. . . .

And the reason the tune was overly rich was to compensate for the lean condition due to the fuel pump leaking in the housing in the tank because of an incorrectly used O ring.



New O-ring from DW on the left, and extra's in the package vs. the one that came out of the car.

Now enough thread crapping here's some motor pics from my engine after being torn apart









Look at the carbon buildup with only 6k miles!
l0ud_sil3nc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 08:32 AM   #49
96accord
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 145105
Join Date: Apr 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Middle River, Maryland
Vehicle:
2007 Impreza WRX STi
'15 Accord (Daily)

Default

l0ud_sil3nc3 & Delicious Tuning need to take their drama to PM's and not clutter this thread!
96accord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2016, 04:39 PM   #50
00LGTP
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 172618
Join Date: Feb 2008
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
1995 EJ253/D25 GC
371hp/355tq 1.5xtr 93oct

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96accord View Post
l0ud_sil3nc3 & Delicious Tuning need to take their drama to PM's and not clutter this thread!
I was just thinking the same
00LGTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2017, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.