Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday March 29, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Engine Management & Tuning > AccessPort

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2011, 03:33 PM   #1
Phatron
Scooby Guru

Member#: 36033
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
CEO PhatBottiTuning
2006 STi GTX3582 + Meth

Default ***** PhatBotti Tuning Now Doing Cobb ProTunes *****

We got all setup with Cobb and after spending 100+ hrs getting all our base maps ready we are ready to rock and roll.

For those not familiar with E-tuning the process goes like this....we send the first revision, you log & send us data, we send a 2nd revision, you log & send us data. This process is repeated until we are both happy but the usually amount is 10-15 revisions.

What you need

Laptop - U need a laptop to be able to utilize ATR and the AEM wideband logging.

Access Tuner Race - you need to email cobb and get the download link for ATR. ATR will give you access to more logging parameters.

Wideband - if you have anything but stock injectors or stock intake, you need a wideband. but even with stock components i urge everyone to get a wideband....fuel is the lifeblood of your motor and you need to monitor it. Subarus are notorious for developing leaks and the wideband can save your motor. AEM Uegos are ~$165 on ebay and $165 is peanuts to protect your $25k-$40k investment.

Wideband (AEM) Logging Cable - you need to purchase the AEM Logging cable from Busted finger or make your own with parts from radioshack.

www.bustedfingermotorsports.com/

To give you a good picture of the car and detail we put into our mapping here is some visuals of the stock mapping vs our mapping

Stock ignition mapping

PhatBotti Ignition Mapping

Stock Fuel Mapping

PhatBotti Fuel Mapping

Phatron's PM (click me)

STi Mikey's PM (click me)

PhatBotti Tuning's PM (click me)

Last edited by Phatron; 06-28-2011 at 12:10 PM.
Phatron is offline   Reply With Quote