Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday March 29, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 03-04-2004, 07:58 PM   #1
Beldrueger
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 31822
Default Trailex - Aluminum Open Car Trailer - The Best

Trailex Lightweight Aluminum Single Car Trailer

I searched long and hard to find the ultimate aluminum trailer to tow my Lotus Exige, and this is it. At less than 890 lbs, you won't find a lighter trailer. The low weight is a huge benefit when towing. Towing a sportscar on the trailex to the track is a breeze with any midsize SUV.

I sold the Lotus and drive my current sportscar to the track, so the trailer is never used anymore.

This trailer has never been on a long journey. It was used to tow my Lotus to Motorsports Ranch 5 times (a 75 mile drive each way), so I can confidently say that it has less than 1000 miles on it. It looks brand new.

I ordered all the options including aluminum wheels, a spare wheel for the trailer, a spare wheel carrier that holds a full set of spare wheels + tires, and surge brakes.

Price new was $5879, so I set the buy-it-now price at $4500 given its "as new" condition. The reserve is significantly below that.

It is available for viewing in Frisco, so anyone interested just send me a note.

Buyer must make full payment within 7 days. Buyer must pickup or arrange a confirmed shipment within 14 days.

The trailer is available with buy-it-now on E-Bay at:

Trailex Trailer
Beldrueger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2004, 10:47 AM   #2
Beldrueger
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 31822

bump
Beldrueger is offline   Reply With Quote