Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday February 19, 2019
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 01-20-2019, 04:41 PM   #1
kb707
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 463289
Default CO: 2016 WRX Limited. $24,000 OBO

2016 Subaru WRX Limited
36k Miles
Clean title! No accidents!
Tastefully modified to be a reliable daily driver with a bit of added performance. *professionally tuned!*
Over $10,000 put into this car after purchase.

https://i.imgur.com/B7BF0y4.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/O0iby8C.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Gbqea0R.png
https://i.imgur.com/LCEMMwi.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/uGxU6Kw.png

Single owner, well maintained car.
Oil changed every 3,000 miles using redline full synthetic and OEM filter. Comes with 2 sets of wheels and tires with tons of life left.

Only selling because I bought a Porsche 911. There is nothing wrong with this car! I never revved the motor before it had been fully warmed up. Never launched. Driven by experienced manual driver. No expense was spared in maintenance and modification of this car. Only ever run on premium fuel from Shell or Chevron.

Limited package (highest trim level): STi short throw shifter, moon roof, leather seats, seat heaters, etc.

Tuning:
Professionally dyno tuned! No off the shelf Cobb maps or e-tunes were ever ran on this car, always a custom dyno tune written specifically for this car. The car was tuned at the time modifications were done, never driven with aftermarket intake on the stock tune. Comes with Cobb accessport v4.
250whp/250wtq on a mustang dyno, known to read low.

Modifications include:

Ohlin's Road and Track Coilover suspension. If you don't know about Ohlin's, look them up. They make grade A suspension parts- the best money can buy, and it makes a huge difference in this cars handling. Zero body roll, but soft enough to daily drive comfortably. Suspension is compression/dampening/height adjustable. I've got it set to Ohlin's recommended specs.

Whiteline rear sway bar and kartboy endlinks.

Nameless performance axle back exhaust with quad tips and 4 inch muffler- sounds great, and I can give you the stock mufflers if you want them.

Mishimoto air intake system- sounds great, you can really hear all of the turbo noises. (Lifetime warranty) (emissions approved)

Mishimoto oversized radiator- I replaced the small OEM radiator with a much larger radiator before I ever ran into any sort of overheating to get ahead of the problem.

Hawk HP plus brake pads

Motul high temp brake and clutch fluid.

MonoCarbon window tint- 5% rear glass and back seat windows, 20% front windows.

Summer wheel set: 18 inch Apex race parts wheels wrapped in 265/35 pilot super sport tires. Tons of life, tons of grip, no rubbing.

Winter wheel set: 18 inch OEM wheels wrapped in blizzaks. This car does great in snow!

There is only one dent on the car, pictured above. I've gotten a quote to have the entire body panel replaced- $750 for parts and labor. I meant to have this taken care of before selling the car. Because of this, I will knock down the sale price $1,000 from what I wanted to sell the car for.

Please call or text with any questions!
(707)540-2144

Last edited by Jack; 01-20-2019 at 10:10 PM.
kb707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2019, 10:11 PM   #2
Jack
Add Lightness
Member Sales Rating: (7)

Member#: 13699
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
not my president
(From General)

change your url tags to img tags. I changed the first one.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote