Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday September 22, 2018
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Rocky Mountains Impreza Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Rocky Mountains Impreza Club Forum -- RMIC > RMIC Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 02-24-2018, 01:20 PM   #1
RexKwonDo
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 404751
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
2017 WRX STi
Crystal White Pearl

Default Subaru x Lib Tech Collab 156 Snowboard

*SOLD*

Some of you may have seen these at various Subaru events in 2017/2018, it's one of several collabs that have been done between the two companies over the years however I personally feel like these are the best topsheet graphics yet! The board is brand new and in perfect condition, it has never had bindings mounted, and has only been taken out of it's protective sleeve for pictures. I've done some research on this board (there's a FB group dedicated to Lib's) and it's either a "Skate Banana" or an "Attack Banana" from what I can gather. Both are awesome boards with a nice rocker/camber hybrid profile, magnetraction technology, TNT base, and a flex rating of 6/10 (10 being extremely firm). While I can't be 100% certain, based on measurements I've compared with Lib's website, I'm leaning more towards the likelihood that it's an "Attack Banana" which is the more expensive of the two.

The ONLY reason I'm considering the sale of this board is because I wear a size 12 boot and unfortunately that is simply too wide to ride. I put my friend's size 10 boot on the board where bindings would typically mount and even that had some overhang at 0 degrees...if you're any bigger than a size 10, I would NOT recommend this board. Size 7-9.5 would probably be most ideally suited for the width.

Typical retail on those models ranges from $500-590, these limited edition Subaru collabs generally sell a little higher (currently there's a 159 on eBay going for $680). I'm located in Fort Collins, CO and I'm asking $400 if you pick up in person, $425 if I deliver to you in Boulder or Denver areas. I will consider shipping the board at your expense, please note that will likely run $50-75 or more as I will package it properly with bubble wrap and other protection. Price is FIRM.

Last edited by RexKwonDo; 05-10-2018 at 12:08 AM. Reason: PRICE DROP!
RexKwonDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2018, 05:18 PM   #2
RexKwonDo
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2017 WRX STi
Crystal White Pearl

bump, there's still some time to get out and ride this season!

Last edited by RexKwonDo; 03-09-2018 at 02:31 PM.
Old 03-09-2018, 02:31 PM   #3
RexKwonDo
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2017 WRX STi
Crystal White Pearl

Price dropped by $100! That's a steal for this brand new board! PM if interested-
Old 04-03-2018, 01:40 AM   #4
RexKwonDo
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2017 WRX STi
Crystal White Pearl

Going snowboarding tomorrow, there's still some time to buy this one and get some turns in before the season ends...
Old 05-03-2018, 02:27 PM   #5
RexKwonDo
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2017 WRX STi
Crystal White Pearl

Relocating in about a week, if you're in CO and you're interested there's still time to get a this board while I'm local...
Old 05-10-2018, 12:09 AM   #6
RexKwonDo
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2017 WRX STi
Crystal White Pearl

sold and delivered on my way out of CO...