Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday December 13, 2017
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Member's Car Gallery

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 10-02-2017, 10:39 PM   #1
NBFD891
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 393989
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2014 STI Hatchback
Dark Gray Metallic

Default NBFD891's 2014 STI "Specter"

Hey everyone! I had several people ask me about things I did to my previous car ('13 DGM Premium Hatch) and I decided with my new 2014 STI I would start a build thread.

I bought it completely stock from Texas on September 14th, 2017. I traded in my 2013 Dark Gray Metallic Premium WRX Hatchback. I loved that car and it had been very reliable for me. But, I knew that I was going to be doing more competitive driving (venturing into track/time attack and maybe AutoX), so the upgrades on the STI made sense for me.

The Subaru community, especially locally, has been awesome since I got my first Subaru (09 Impreza sedan) several years ago. I have made many good friends and gotten to meet even more people while travelling.

As I said, I am getting into competitive driving. I have done several Track Night in America events and I'm looking to enter into track/time attack events next year. I also plan to enter some car shows as I think a functional track car at the shows will be a refreshing change from the normal show car.

A big thanks to my sponsors who are and will continue to make my build possible! AutoCity Imports (Group sponsorship), ARK Design USA, and AeroFlow Dynamics.

Stock: When I first got her. I actually convinced the dealer to let me swap my clear lights onto the STI so I could vinyl wrap them, as the STI lights were sprayed solid red.

2014 Subaru STI

-Interior-
-Footwell Illumination Kit Front + Footwell Illumination Kit
-LED Interior Lighting

-Sound System-
-Pioneer AVIC 8200 NEX

-Exterior-
-Black STI Special Edition Fender Badges / Red STI Logo
-20% Tint all around + windshield brow
-Debadged Trunk
-Pioneer NB-DC8 Backup Camera

-Exterior Lighting-
-Diode Dynamics LED Switchback Turn Signals
-LED Guys Licence Plate LED's
-Rear LED Reflectors

-Performance-
-Nameless axleback
-Tsudo midpipe

-Engine Dress Up-

-Suspensions-
-Whiteline 24mm RSB
-Whiteline adjustable rear endlinks

-Brakes-
-Stock Brembo Brakes
-Stock Rotors

-Wheels & Tires-
-Stock STI BBS Wheels
-Falken Tires

Last edited by NBFD891; 10-03-2017 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Adding photos
NBFD891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links