Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday March 7, 2021
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Wheels/Tires

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 01-20-2021, 01:37 AM   #1
ironhead1230
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 66419
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2008 STI
WRB

Default (MD) 17x8 Gold BBS, 18 x 9.5 TRMotorsports MT1, RE070s, Hankook Ventus V12 Evo2 XL

I have decided to sell my 2008 375awhp STI (built motor with dom3.0 XTR, will be creating a separate listing shortly) So I am selling my extra wheels and tires. I will also be making a separate thread for a bunch of stock and misc parts that I am looking to get rid of. Most free for pickup and a few selling for cheap.

Would prefer selling local so don't have to deal with shipping. I am willing to drive about 15 miles from Laurel, MD for pickup.

17x8 Gold BBS 5 x 114.3 with 225/50 x 17 Michelin Pilot Alpin PA3 XL. No major curb rash. 3 tires are in good shape, 1 has a nail puncture. I was told it is too close to the sidewall to patch. Not sure how many miles, but plenty of tread left. $700.

18 x 9.5 45 offset TRMotorsports MT1 5 x 114.3 with 275/35 x 18 Direzza Sport Z1 star spec. 1 tire is completely ruined from a flat at highway speeds. A 2nd tire has a nail puncture. Don't know if it can be patched. The other 2 tires have decent tread left. Wheels have no curb rash. Just a couple of small dings. $700

Full set of spline lug nuts. I believe they are Mcgard cone style. $25

Potenza RE070 225/45 x 17 set of 4. Not sure how many miles but decent tread left. These came with the BBS wheels when I bought them 10 years ago. I took them off for winter tires and have been sitting in my garage since. $100

Hankook Ventus V12 Evo2 XL 245/40 x 18. 1 has a nail puncture. Was told it is too close to sidewall to repair. Other 3 are in good shape with low mileage and plenty of tread. $300

If someone wants them all and can pick up in the next 2 weeks, would sell for $1500.

Here are pics:
BBS

RE070

Hankook
ironhead1230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2021, 01:37 AM   #2
ironhead1230
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2008 STI
WRB

Pics continued:

TRMotorsports MT1

Lugs
Old 01-20-2021, 06:12 PM   #3
probablyslowestwrx
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 479299

Are you willing to ship?
probablyslowestwrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 01:29 AM   #4
doru
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (-1)

Member#: 506989
Default You can fix those tires

FYI the nail punctured in the Michelin Pilot, Hankook Ventus, and Direzza Sport can be repaired using a mushroom plug from the inside. Many tire shops do not bother with that kind of repair so they say it's too close to the edge for their method of repair.

I fix my own and I like to use TECH Permacure (local source also on eBay). Similar to that is Steelman sold by Home Depot, etc. You also need a special drill to enlarge and clean the nail hole, a scrapper to clean the area inside the tire, and vulcanizing fluid. Optional a stitcher tool.

The tools are reusable and the patches come in boxes so you'll have patches for a long time. The only thing that eventually dries out and needs replenishing is the vulcanizing fluid.
doru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2021, 11:20 AM   #5
subydude
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (66)

Member#: 80649
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2000 2.5 Auto-X RSTi
Dusty

Interested in the MT1's. Would take without the tires to save on shipping (29033). PM me please
subydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 02:53 PM   #6
ironhead1230
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2008 STI
WRB

I would prefer to not ship but if there are no local buyers in the next week or two I will consider it.