Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday May 23, 2018
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private Vehicle 'For Sale' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 07-08-2008, 03:13 PM   #1
CGM_SCOOBY
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 129314
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2003 EVO VIII
2012 Veloster

Default F/S: 2002 Subaru Impreza RS

I will be deploying to Iraq in August and would like to sell this before then.....
As stated....
2002 Subaru Impreza RS
Midnight Black Pearl
5spd
64xxx miles
New tires and brakes about 1kmiles ago
New battery/terminal wires about 500miles ago
CAI (was in vehicle when i bought)
Bodywise has a few dings which appear to be from other vehicles in parking lots. Interior (pics soon) is good, just normal wear and tear. I bought RS a about 4months ago for wife but with me deploying there will be no need for it. I went to local Subaru dealer and was offered 8k, would like to get alittle more out of it due to my payoff.
$9000

[/quote]
CGM_SCOOBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links