Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'Group Buy' Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 12-13-2017, 03:31 PM   #101
IMPORTIMAGE
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (617)

Member#: 79304
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618
www.ImportImageRacing.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Open Daily
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#1-941-257-9618 AIM= importimagerace

Best Deals on
!!! Let us Beat your Lowest Price Quote!!!!!

<>
IMPORTIMAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2017, 01:52 PM   #102
IMPORTIMAGE
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618

Wishing you an amazing Thursday!

Looking forward to earning your business!

941-257-9618

[email protected]

www.importimageracing.com

Open Daily

Best Deals on

<>
Old 12-15-2017, 01:55 PM   #103
IMPORTIMAGE
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618

Wishing you a great Friday!

941-257-9618

[email protected]

We've got the best sales as well as service!

Open Daily

Best Deals on

<>
Old 12-18-2017, 12:36 PM   #104
IMPORTIMAGE
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618

941-257-9618

[email protected]

We've got the best sales as well as service!

Open Daily

Best Deals on

<>
Old 12-21-2017, 10:45 AM   #105
IMPORTIMAGE
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618

The IN STOCK IAG shortblock list!
Updated 12/21/17
We have a total of 20 shortblocks on order and on the way! stages 1-3 and fa20! Don't wait 4-6 week, Cut to the front of the line with IIR!
Current stock list-
IAG Stage 1- 1 in stock 2 on the way
IAG stage 2- 10 available
IAG Stage 2 Tuff- 1 in stock 2 coming
IAG Stage 2.5- 2 available
IAG Stage 3 plus-1 in stock! 2 on the way
IAG Stage 3 FA20- 0 in stock

Open Daily

Best Deals on

<>
Old 12-22-2017, 04:48 PM   #106
IMPORTIMAGE
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618

15% off Cosmis til 1/1/18! no codes needed! 16% off turboxs and 15% off Perrin, no no codes needed!

Don't miss out on shipping before the holiday!

941-257-9618

Open Daily

Best Deals on

<>
Old 12-23-2017, 06:32 PM   #107
IMPORTIMAGE
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618

Happy Saturday! We are answering emails all day!

[email protected]

Open Daily

Best Deals on

<>
Old 12-25-2017, 04:19 PM   #108
IMPORTIMAGE
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618

Open Daily

Best Deals on

<>
Old 12-26-2017, 04:21 PM   #109
IMPORTIMAGE
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618

15% off Cosmis til 1/1/18! no codes needed! 16% off turboxs and 15% off Perrin, no no codes needed!

941-257-9618

Open Daily

Best Deals on

<>
Old 12-27-2017, 03:25 PM   #110
IMPORTIMAGE
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618

Huge deals!

941-257-9618

Open Daily

Best Deals on

<>
Old 12-28-2017, 04:05 PM   #111
IMPORTIMAGE
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618

941-257-9618

Open Daily

Best Deals on

<>
Old 12-29-2017, 05:02 PM   #112
IMPORTIMAGE
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618

941-257-9618

Open Daily

Best Deals on

<>
Old 12-30-2017, 04:05 PM   #113
IMPORTIMAGE
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618

Reflecting on the year 2017. I will look back on 2017 and call it "On the Cusp" What we've been able to accomplish is stellar. I am so proud to be a part of this team. Mid 2018 you will know exactly what I meant by "On the Cusp" The hard work and dedication of our core team is blossoming into something so much more than just a Company. I am incredibly thankful to have such great friends, family, customers (I consider you my friends as well) and a great support team at home who allow me to work virtually 24-7 (minus sleep) to make this happen. Lazy? I will never get. Tired? Every once in a while. Passionate? Absolutely! Was it easy? Absolutely not! Did I struggle along the way? Heck yes I did! I don't want you to think that life is exactly as it's posted on Facebook, or that I take anything that I'm working hard to achieve for granted. I am and will always be an average person, humble, and absolutely driven to be one of the best in my industry. By now you know I absolutely love what I do. Remember your messages day in and day out whether I'm driving to or from dropping off my little one, to the warehouse, to home, or I'm watching about 30 minutes of tv on a rare occasion, whether it's a gasket or an engine, All sales and support questions matter. To me, success isn't measured by how fancy of a car I can buy, or what I can do for myself, but rather how much I can help each individual person.I'm successful when our customers leave with a smile. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your performance journey and have a safe and healthy New Years!

Open Daily

Best Deals on

<>
Old 12-31-2017, 04:01 PM   #114
IMPORTIMAGE
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618

Last day of 2017! Of course I'm working

2% rewards points! In stock IAG engines! Financing available!

15% off Cosmis, 15% off Perrin, 16% off

941-257-9618

Open Daily

Best Deals on

<>
Old 01-01-2018, 06:09 PM   #115
IMPORTIMAGE
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618

New year, same me! 13th year in business! Working on a holiday! www.importimageracing.com

Open Daily

Best Deals on

<>
Old 01-02-2018, 04:32 PM   #116
IMPORTIMAGE
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618

Open Daily

Best Deals on

<>
Old 01-03-2018, 06:16 PM   #117
IMPORTIMAGE
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618

11 iag engines in stock! 4500 cosmis wheels in stock! Tons of products shipping quickly from the name you trust! Finance today with IIR!

941-257-9618

[email protected]

Open Daily

Best Deals on

<>
Old 01-04-2018, 04:02 PM   #118
IMPORTIMAGE
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618

Open Daily

Best Deals on

<>
Old 01-05-2018, 02:20 PM   #119
IMPORTIMAGE
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618

Happy Friday! We've got a ton of new parts in stock and on sale!

Get your orders shipping asap and be rewarded with the team that cares!

941-257-9618

[email protected]

Open Daily

Best Deals on

<>
Old 01-07-2018, 03:30 PM   #120
IMPORTIMAGE
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618

Wishing you the best sunday!

Available via email at [email protected]

Open Daily

Best Deals on

<>
Old 01-08-2018, 05:13 PM   #121
IMPORTIMAGE
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618

Open Daily

Best Deals on

<>
Old 01-09-2018, 06:29 PM   #122
IMPORTIMAGE
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618

The IN STOCK IAG shortblock list!
Updated 1/9/17
We have a total of 20 shortblocks on order and on the way! stages 1-3 and fa20! Don't wait 4-6 week, Cut to the front of the line with IIR!
Current stock list-
IAG Stage 1- 1 in stock 2 on the way
IAG stage 2- 4 available
IAG Stage 2 Tuff- 1 in stock 2 coming
IAG Stage 2.5 1 in stock
IAG Stage 3 plus- 1 in stock! 1 on the way
IAG Stage 3 FA20- 2 in stock, 2 being built!

Open Daily

Best Deals on

<>
Old 01-10-2018, 03:10 PM   #123
IMPORTIMAGE
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618

Open Daily

Best Deals on

<>
Old 01-11-2018, 10:21 PM   #124
IMPORTIMAGE
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618

Open Daily

Best Deals on

<>
Old 01-12-2018, 06:02 PM   #125
IMPORTIMAGE
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
CALL 941-257-9618

Open Daily

Best Deals on

<>