Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday March 29, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Rocky Mountains Impreza Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Rocky Mountains Impreza Club Forum -- RMIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 07-11-2002, 12:11 PM   #1
PROMANWRX
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 14939
Vehicle:
2002 WRX WAGON
PLAT SILV

Default Any One Have Outdoor Gear To Get Rid Of?

Hey guys, as a few of you know I work at REI in Colorado Springs, we are having a gear swap coming up. so I wanted to post the info here so if any of you have gear you want to get rid of, or possibly pick some stuff up, you can!! I hope this post is not out of line in this forum, I did post it in the private for sale as well. Thanks, hope to see you guys here. If anybody has questions or needs more info, contact me or Rob Pauley at the below listed number:

July 20th there will be a gear swap in the parking lot of REI in Colorado Springs. Anyone interested can get up to two tables just by signing up at the Customer Service counter. There is limited room, so sign up soon. Even if you can't get a table, bring your gear. Any outdoor gear applies. Not just bikes. I will be there at the REI employee table. Stop by and say hey.

OH YEAH! DID I MENTION THAT IT IS 100% FREE? TABLES ARE FREE. ADMISSION IS FREE.

REI
1376 E woodmen rd.
colo spgs, CO 80920
(719)260-1455

***REI is only supplying the area for the swap. REI has no responsibility for anything sold at the swap.***
PROMANWRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links