Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday March 30, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor Storefront Forums > IAG Performance

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 08-15-2013, 11:52 AM   #1
Maverick1309
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 359642
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2013 STI Sedan
Ice Silver Metallic

Default IAG Performance Review

Based on nothing but great reviews I read here and on IWSTI, a couple of weeks ago I made my first trip out to IAG Performance to get my windows tinted and have nothing but good things to say about my experience. I took my '13 STI Sedan in and they explained their process and made sure I knew that they could only guarantee 50% tint to be legal in MD but 40% should pass depending on the who measured the tint, I took that under advisement and ended up going 40%. It only took them about an hour and a half to finish it, called me right when it was done and I went back to pick it up. I had a great talk with Rick about my future plans for the car, didn't feed me any BS at all and he took me through the shop to see what they have going on.

Also, when I showed up I explained to them that I had some paint splatter all over the driver's side of my car and they offered to take a look. Mike from their collision center looked at it and walked me through what it really was, some sort of chemical that ate away the clear coat and the paint. FML. He suggested going through the insurance company because it's going to take a lot of work to fix it, i.e. completely repaint the hood, front and rear bumpers, and pretty much the entire driver's side of the car.

All in all it was a great experience, they know what they're doing there, didn't try to feed me any BS or sell me all kinds of parts, the shop was clean and everyone was incredibly friendly and helpful. Even though it's about an hour drive for me, I will definitely be giving them my business from here on out and I would recommend the same to anyone in the MD, VA, PA, DC area if you're willing to make the drive, it's more than worth it! Thanks IAG!