Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday March 29, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Engine Management & Tuning

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 05-31-2007, 06:34 PM   #1
kahtep
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 83771
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
02 WRX
Reverse Manifold FTW

Default Big Blow through maf on 16 bit ecu

Hi,

I'm having issues tuning my big maf (75mm) which is also a blow through. I have modded stock injectors (740cc) and when I set the injector scale to 740cc I lose so much granularity on the maf that it runs real bad. Furthermore, if I multiply the stock maf table by a coefficient the car will not run (aka not enough fuel).

However, if I scale the injectors way down (550 cc) and the maf just a tad up, the car runs great and i don't lose granularity. I have tuned the maf to about 2.0 volts on the street, and the AF correction is within 5%...

My question is, can i continue to tune the car with such downscaled injectors at high loads?

-Gary
kahtep is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links