Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday January 26, 2022
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor Announcements

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 08-25-2014, 12:53 PM   #1
Fuel Injector Clinic
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 270262
Default They're Here! Fuel Injector Clinic 1650cc high impedance injectors, safe w/ all fuels

Fuel Injector Clinic's (FIC) 1650cc high impedance performance injector is now available.

At 1650cc/min, this Bosch EV14-based injector:

• is the highest flowing high impedance performance injector compatible with ALL fuels,

• can be driven with the saturated drivers found in every OE ECU and most aftermarket ECU’s.

With flow capacity more than 2000cc/min at 73 psi (5 bar), this Fuel Injector Clinic performance injector promises to be a great solution for performance engines running a variety of fuel systems.

Equipped with the stainless alloy valve found in all Bosch injectors produced for gasoline applications, this injector will be compatible with MTBE race fuels like Q16 and VP Import. In addition the Fuel Injector Clinic 1650cc high impedance performance injector won’t be susceptible to the internal rust issues found in natural gas injectors, like FIC’s 2150cc high impedance injectors, when left unattended or exposed.

And, due to its compact size, the Fuel Injector Clinic 1650cc high impedance performance injector will be available for all types of cars and engines, including the often challenging 38mm “shorty” injector fitment of the Subaru BRZ /Scion FRS/ Toyota GT86 and the LS3 /LS7 from late model GMs, the 53mm length as found in the Mitsubishi Evo X and Nissan R35 GTR, as well as the traditional 64mm full length EV1 format that is still found in many cars today.

All sets of this new addition to Fuel Injector Clinic’s line of performance injectors will be precisely matched using Fuel Injector Clinic's proprietary Data Match Technology, providing the most complete flow matching and latency value information sheet available in the industry today. Each injector is individually serial numbered so the customer may draw information back to each injector as well as the results provided on the Data Match Sheet.

After years of close co-operation between ASNU and Bosch Germany, and some valuable test feedback using Fuel Injector Clinic’s own Data Match Technology, this purpose built gasoline injector is ready to be offered to the performance market.

Fuel Injector Clinic (FIC) supplies fuel injectors for supercharged, alcohol, import and domestic applications and offers full cleaning, calibrating and flow balancing for original and high performance injectors. FIC’s Data Match Technology provides the most complete flow matching and latency value information available in the industry, featuring dynamic slope flow rates and individual latency deviation values. Fuel Injector Clinic offers modified and aftermarket fuel injectors for tuners, automotive enthusiasts, fast cars, and more as well as fuel rails, gauges and other necessities to make your bad ride go fast and smooth. Get injectors and more now at -- 561.427.0082 We Feed Speed!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fuel Injector Clinic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2014, 05:17 PM   #2
rexworx
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (66)

Member#: 103232
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
GTX 3071R'd 11WRX
PPG,4.44,LSD,E85,6spdx3

Very nice! Does this use the same type of atomizer plate as the SP1050cc? Or the style thats on the 1100cc and 2150cc? Im currently running the 1100 and like them alot.
rexworx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 07:23 PM   #3
Fuel Injector Clinic
Former Vendor

Yeah, these are exciting... they are currently being offered without a diffuser plate but there will be a diffuser plate option available later this year as well. We will let you know when that version is also available.

Old 08-27-2014, 04:07 PM   #4
rexworx
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (66)

Member#: 103232
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
GTX 3071R'd 11WRX
PPG,4.44,LSD,E85,6spdx3

Ok great, Im the guy that calls every month or so asking for updates on a SP1400ish cc injector...

Ian Hayes,
rexworx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 04:27 PM   #5
Fuel Injector Clinic
Former Vendor

Haha you say that like you're the only one .
But yes, I know we have spoken before and hopefully will again soon!

Old 08-29-2014, 08:15 PM   #6
Fuel Injector Clinic
Former Vendor

Check out a video of these new 1650s idling on a bone stock Evo X... smoooooth.
Have a good weekend and look forward to more feedback and results this coming week!

Last edited by Fuel Injector Clinic; 09-05-2014 at 04:40 PM.
Old 09-05-2014, 04:38 PM   #7
Fuel Injector Clinic
Former Vendor

More feedback rolling in - this time from Aaron at English Racing, who is a well respected tuner in the DSM/Evo scene. He tested a set of the new 1650cc's in his Evo X and really put them through the ringer. Check out the video and stay tune for more feedback next week!

Old 09-12-2014, 08:08 PM   #8
Fuel Injector Clinic
Former Vendor

I'm sure most of you know tuning guru Clark Turner... he's been working on a really nice STi using a set of our 1650cc injectors and has had excellent results so far. Tuning was done at Goodspeed Motorsports, also a great group of guys.

Initial impressions from Clark:

"The FIC1650 Injectors tuned perfectly. Idle is very smooth with no misfires. The data FIC supplied worked perfectly."

"The initial tune is complete. The idle is incredibly smooth. Part throttle is perfect. The drivability is amazing now. This car had 2150s prior. I was also able to lean out the closed loop AFR for idle and cruise which will return better mileage. I can drive the car from idle through the gears at part throttle and the fuel trims are under 3% the entire time."

After a bit more time with the car, the results on 91 octane were really impressive, actually broke the record for hp on 91 octane on Goodspeed's dyno

Here's what he had to say about today's tuning session: "Back in dyno with 2013 STI. ETS header was back on the car spooled by 4500 and laid down 515whp on 91 octane in 104f heat! A new record for this dyno on 91 with a Subaru. I backed boost down to 19 and the car made 500whp where I will be leaving it. IDC on the new FIC1650s was in the mid 50s!, IDLE was rock solid with no misfires. Fuel trims less than 2 percent across the board. We will Tune the car on E85 tune next week. BTW. The ETS header Rocks! !!! Back to back tests of another smaller header made a full 70whp less on the same boost! Unreal. Faster spool and over 70whp??? I never would have believed it had the BACK TO BACK tests on the same map, same dyno where not done!"

Old 09-29-2014, 11:26 AM   #9
Fuel Injector Clinic
Former Vendor

Clark was back on the dyno with the same STi over the weekend, but this time had switched to E85. Great feedback from him on how well they tuned and how smooth the car ran. Here's some more info about the car and his latest tuning results.

"Goodspeed Built 2013 STI on the Dyno. Mods include Goodspeed built engine with upgraded pistons, rods, bearings, oil pump, Cosworth stage 2 cams, AMS Rotated turbo kit with GTX3576R turbo using the TIAL .82 Turbine housing, Perrin Front mount intercooler kit and Custom 4 inch intake. Fuel system consists of an Aeromotive 340LPH pump hardwired with -8 fuel line from pump to engine bay and -6 lines to Fuel rails with an A1000 FPR and -6 return line. Fuel injectors where the new FIC1650s. The Cobb AccessPort with Speed density setup worked flawlessly. I had previously tuned this car to over 500whp on 91 octane fuel. This latest tune on E85 produces 622whp. The FIC1650s performed flawlessly, Idle is very smooth and tuning was as expected with the FIC provided Subaru data. I had the car in tune in just an hour of time."

Old 09-29-2014, 11:27 AM   #10
Fuel Injector Clinic
Former Vendor

We did some flow testing with these injectors at various base fuel pressures and wanted to share the results. If you thought a 1650cc injector might be too small for your setup, this might change your mind

New 1650cc high-z dynamic slope flow at varying base pressures

Old 05-28-2016, 07:33 PM   #11
grigory
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 360727

could you please post here some datasheet that you include with some set of these injectors

is it still bosch/asnu 334 injector as in gtr sets?

I'm trying figure out why latencies in cobb spreadsheet on your web site are lower than in datasheet "Information about this Injector Set" that posted on one GTR site
is there any discrepancy?

also why did you post only e10 info, a lot of customer just use straight pump without ethanol. and not all of users have cobb software, so scaling in standard manner that will fit opensource reflashing will be useful.
grigory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 05:51 PM   #12
Fuel Injector Clinic
Former Vendor

Hey grigory,

Good eye on the Cobb data on our website .

Can you let me know where you are seeing the data sheet that is posted on the GTR site? I'll be happy to get some more info for you once I see what you're referencing.

We listed E10 because it is what has become the standard in the US -- are you in another country? The ethanol content should only affect injector scaling value and we are happy to provide you with a non-ethanol value if thats what you're after.

Old 12-29-2021, 07:25 PM   #13
tedscossie
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 347418

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuel Injector Clinic View Post
Hey grigory,

Good eye on the Cobb data on our website .

Can you let me know where you are seeing the data sheet that is posted on the GTR site? I'll be happy to get some more info for you once I see what you're referencing.

We listed E10 because it is what has become the standard in the US -- are you in another country? The ethanol content should only affect injector scaling value and we are happy to provide you with a non-ethanol value if thats what you're after.
Hi there and Merry Xmas.
i have some issues with the 1650cc...
i have the excelshet that you provide for subaru a year and a half now, and i found yesterday that u have change the data with different numers... so what is the correct one? for example you had the min time for 0.130 and now u rsaying 0.5.... huge difference. the maximum IPW was from the previous 0.970 and now says 1.2ms.... so which one is the right one??
please advise.
tedscossie is offline   Reply With Quote