Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Subaru Models > Impreza Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 04-21-2014, 06:03 PM   #1
lakesurfer
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 387898
Vehicle:
2011 impreza

Default Canadian impreza body kit

Hello, hope im in the right forum but if not flame on.

I just purchased an 11 impreza premium in the USofA and so far I love it. when trolling for ways to piss more money away on the car I found the Canadian version of my impreza wagon. I think its called the sport. the CA version does have a subtle body kit with skirts and bumper lip/spoilers. Does anyone know where/how to obtain these or have info on part numbers for these items?

I called the dealer and was quoted $900 for parts $200 for labor and $300 for paint. all in all not to bad for OEM and a warranty. but I would like do it all myself and feel like a dick asking for part numbers from dealer plus I know they have a mark up. And yes im sure shipping would put me at dealer prices again id like to do the work myself.

I also understand that the 08-10 wrx body work should bolt up with a few holes, correct? Im still having trouble finding oem part numbers for the wrx.

thanks in advance
lakesurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2014, 12:33 AM   #2
fotoshark
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 304228
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Vehicle:
2010 2.5i
OBP

Us Canadians with the premium got the extra kit/lips. Very very similar to the Wrx i'm told the fronts for the Wrx are interchangeable so really you're just buyin stock oem pieces
fotoshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2014, 09:30 AM   #3
lakesurfer
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 387898
Vehicle:
2011 impreza

That's about what I found after hours of google. Looks like the 08-10 wrx have the goods I'm after. I'm a little concerned to have my car look like it's trying to be something it's not though.

Thanks.

Mark
lakesurfer is offline   Reply With Quote