Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday March 29, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Subaru Models > Impreza Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 06-02-2001, 02:32 PM   #1
stewartg2000
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 1570
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2009 Impreza WRX
WR Blue

Post importing subaru/sti and other parts from japan

Hey,

I was looking for a shop that could order KG/MM springs, and a friend referred me to this shop (shin-kairacing)in WA. I started talking to the guy about ordering the springs and although they normally only deal with toyota and lexus he has been considering carrying parts for subaru for a while.

"SKR can provide ZERO Sports, STi, SYMS, GAB, CUSCO, AQUA, Bride,
HKS, Apexi, and a whole lot more for GC8/GDB"

"We have a 2-3 week turnaround
time to your door, and SKR policy is that clients pay no shipping charges
and no tax on items small enough to receive via express mail service
(includes wheels, coil/dampers, strut tower bars, etc; body kits carry a
service charge when ordered for one car only)."

I also gave him a sti parts list and he said he would be able to get everything on it.

I know when i had my impreza it was impossible to get any parts besides the same crap everyone else has already done to thier cars. for those looking to get authentic sti parts, or looking for new ways to tune your car, i think this is one contact you should keep. i would suggest picking up hyperrev vol. 28 (impreza no.2) and looking at the cars and parts available. if you dont know what hyperrev is you can email or pm me for more info.

SHIN-KAI RACING
1835 NE 8TH AVE.
OAK HARBOR, WA 98277
360-679-1968
www.shinkairacing.com
[email protected]

Remember: the website only lists toyota and lexus parts right now, he will be adding a few subarua pages shortly, but just email them if your looking for parts, they were very quick about returning my mail.

-- stewart

[This message has been edited by stewartg2000 (edited June 02, 2001).]
stewartg2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2001, 05:27 PM   #2
KoKo

Member#:
I ordered my kg/mm DRracing springs from JC Sports...