Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday November 21, 2019
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Click here to visit TireRack
Tire & Wheel Forum sponsored by The Tire Rack

Losing traction? Need new tires?
Click here to visit the NASIOC Upgrade Garage...
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Tire & Wheel

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.







* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2019, 09:50 PM   #8326
Pande
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 506705
Join Date: Sep 2019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpetro1 View Post
They will be 11mm (1cm) out from stock. Pretty conservative setup. Maybe you can measure off your car to get a better idea?
I will upload pictures in the next few days I went for a 'conservative setup' to still maintain a good ride and sit nicely-personal preference..
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Pande is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 10-24-2019, 01:31 AM   #8327
jdmct9mr
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 289223
Join Date: Jul 2011
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2015 STI
CBS

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pande View Post
I will upload pictures in the next few days I went for a 'conservative setup' to still maintain a good ride and sit nicely-personal preference..


Thatís what I thought I wanted with my old setup, but once I saw the concave Volks, I ended up changing it up. Couldnít be happier with my setup.


Went from 18X8.5+47 Work Emotion 11Rís to 18X10+40 CE28SLís. Tire size was bumped up from the stock 245/40/18ís to a 265/35/18.

The ride quality is the same if not better and the extra contact from the wider wheels and tires are pretty awesome.
jdmct9mr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 01:33 AM   #8328
Pande
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 506705
Join Date: Sep 2019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmct9mr View Post
Thatís what I thought I wanted with my old setup, but once I saw the concave Volks, I ended up changing it up. Couldnít be happier with my setup.


Went from 18X8.5+47 Work Emotion 11Rís to 18X10+40 CE28SLís. Tire size was bumped up from the stock 245/40/18ís to a 265/35/18.

The ride quality is the same if not better and the extra contact from the wider wheels and tires are pretty awesome.
I just followed the path of the STI- going for a subtle height 20mm all round..
I don't want to scrape on speed humps and driveways etc..
Pande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 02:28 AM   #8329
jdmct9mr
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 289223
Join Date: Jul 2011
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2015 STI
CBS

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pande View Post
I just followed the path of the STI- going for a subtle height 20mm all round..

I don't want to scrape on speed humps and driveways etc..


With the right camber and whatnot, you wonít scrape or have the wheels rubbing the body. I have around -2.2 degrees in the front and -2 degrees in the rear with a 2 inch drop on Tein Flex Aís. I get zero scrape or have any issues even during spirited driving on mountain roads.

No fender rolling either. The only thing I scrape is the front lip but that is all.
jdmct9mr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 02:29 AM   #8330
Pande
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 506705
Join Date: Sep 2019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmct9mr View Post
With the right camber and whatnot, you wonít scrape or have the wheels rubbing the body. I have around -2.2 degrees in the front and -2 degrees in the rear with a 2 inch drop on Tein Flex Aís. I get zero scrape or have any issues even during spirited driving on mountain roads.

No fender rolling either. The only thing I scrape is the front lip but that is all.
can you upload a photo?
Pande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 08:41 AM   #8331
JRowland
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 454620
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Maggie Valley, NC
Vehicle:
2017 WRX
Red

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmct9mr View Post
Thatís what I thought I wanted with my old setup, but once I saw the concave Volks, I ended up changing it up. Couldnít be happier with my setup.


Went from 18X8.5+47 Work Emotion 11Rís to 18X10+40 CE28SLís. Tire size was bumped up from the stock 245/40/18ís to a 265/35/18.

The ride quality is the same if not better and the extra contact from the wider wheels and tires are pretty awesome.
Once I saw your concave Volks I knew what I wanted as well. Then I saw the price . I still havenít seen anything that looks as good to me.
JRowland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 02:07 PM   #8332
jdmct9mr
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 289223
Join Date: Jul 2011
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2015 STI
CBS

Default 2015 WRX/STi Aftermarket wheel and tire fitment

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRowland View Post
Once I saw your concave Volks I knew what I wanted as well. Then I saw the price . I still havenít seen anything that looks as good to me.


I got such a good deal on mine I couldnít pass it up! Now if NASIOC would stay consistent with our ability to post images, I wouldnít have to go through damn Imgur.

Which wheels do you have on your car?

Last edited by jdmct9mr; 10-25-2019 at 02:21 PM.
jdmct9mr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 02:19 PM   #8333
jdmct9mr
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 289223
Join Date: Jul 2011
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2015 STI
CBS

Default 2015 WRX/STi Aftermarket wheel and tire fitment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pande View Post
can you upload a photo?






jdmct9mr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 03:11 PM   #8334
JRowland
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 454620
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Maggie Valley, NC
Vehicle:
2017 WRX
Red

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmct9mr View Post
I got such a good deal on mine I couldn’t pass it up! Now if NASIOC would stay consistent with our ability to post images, I wouldn’t have to go through damn Imgur.

Which wheels do you have on your car?
I still run the stock 18" Premium wheels. I really like the way they look and I see tons of wheels in this thread and the photo threads but none of them really make me want to pull out my wallet. That first pic you posted above I remember commenting on a year or so ago. It was the first time I said damn, that looks really good.

JRowland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 08:52 PM   #8335
jdmct9mr
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 289223
Join Date: Jul 2011
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2015 STI
CBS

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRowland View Post
I still run the stock 18" Premium wheels. I really like the way they look and I see tons of wheels in this thread and the photo threads but none of them really make me want to pull out my wallet. That first pic you posted above I remember commenting on a year or so ago. It was the first time I said damn, that looks really good.





Cool man! I think I remember your comment. Just remember not to settle on wheels. Just save up and get what you want!
jdmct9mr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 11:37 PM   #8336
Pande
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 506705
Join Date: Sep 2019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmct9mr View Post




Thatís one neat looking WRX!!! 🔥💥🔥
Pande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 11:52 PM   #8337
jdmct9mr
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 289223
Join Date: Jul 2011
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2015 STI
CBS

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pande View Post
Thatís one neat looking WRX!!!


Thank you and itís an STI
jdmct9mr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 09:03 PM   #8338
rmarchigiani
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 164584
Join Date: Nov 2007
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Vehicle:
2019 STi Limited
2019 Ascent Touring

Default 2015 WRX/STi Aftermarket wheel and tire fitment

Looks awesome.
rmarchigiani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 02:16 PM   #8339
White_EJ_Guy
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 506911
Join Date: Sep 2019
Default ZE40 18x10

Figured I'd join in on the fun.

18x10 et35
275/35/18 RE71R's

[IMG][/IMG]
White_EJ_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 10:38 PM   #8340
wuuusaa
Scooby Guru
 
Member#: 92894
Join Date: Aug 2005
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Location: Lane splitting in Cali.
Vehicle:
2015 Wrx

Default

Looks good man, post up some more pics. I love me some ZE40's =)
wuuusaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2019, 10:18 AM   #8341
White_EJ_Guy
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 506911
Join Date: Sep 2019
Default

I post on IG quite often. Its @hardwoodproductions

[IMG][/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuuusaa View Post
Looks good man, post up some more pics. I love me some ZE40's =)
White_EJ_Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:40 AM   #8342
Pande
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 506705
Join Date: Sep 2019
Default

Here is my WRX now sitting on Coil-Overs 20mm all round
https://imgur.com/gallery/O6St75a
Pande is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2019, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.