Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday February 19, 2019
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > General Community

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old Yesterday, 01:48 PM   #776
bova80
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 169727
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2019 Subaru WRX
WRB

I got a 2019 WRB Limited WRX 2 weeks ago. MSRP was $35693 and got for $32041, which I thought was a pretty decent deal.
bova80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Yesterday, 03:12 PM   #777
soloz2
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 260128
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2019 WRX Limited
Lapis Blue Pearl

That does seem like a pretty good price. I'm paying about $1k more for my limited w/ nav and a few options. I did find prices close to what you got, but it would have required shipping or traveling a distance to pick it up and I figured the $600 or so more to buy locally was a better option for myself.
soloz2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:22 PM   #778
BigWrecKs
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 93830
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
11.5 New Balance
Shoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdumitru78 View Post
Nothing to lie about just hoping to help others as others have helped me. It was a car that was not on their lot and once it came in it sat on their lot for a total of 8 hours, I did not even let them detail/clean it or wash it.

How should I go about proving it?
I was more interested in the selling price of the car as it's printed on your documentation. It'd be helpful (for others shopping around ,like me) to have some sort of evidence of a great deal which can be utilized as bargaining leverage.

I'm assuming "38k flat" = $38,000 selling price of the car before TTT?
BigWrecKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:41 PM   #779
bova80
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 169727
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2019 Subaru WRX
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by soloz2 View Post
That does seem like a pretty good price. I'm paying about $1k more for my limited w/ nav and a few options. I did find prices close to what you got, but it would have required shipping or traveling a distance to pick it up and I figured the $600 or so more to buy locally was a better option for myself.
I was going to go out of state and get a DGM Limited with Nav and some other options (had sti short throw, compass mirror with homelink, led lights, floor mats, and trunk mat) and it was $35,776 on sale for $32641, but when I told my local dealer they said well we have the same thing but in WRB, only difference was instead of short throw shifter and homelink mirror it had sti shift knob and just compass mirror, but it also had the rear bumper appliqué.

So I told them the other dealer was going to do a deal on all season tires, which they were and that the car had a short throw shifter. So they offered me 2 options. One was they would give me the car at the same price and install the short throw shifter ($32641) and then also give me a $250 gift card towards tires, and pay for mounting/balancing. The second option was to take $600 off still give me the gift card and mounting/balancing. So I went for option 2 cause I read the sti short throw really didn't make that big of a difference, especially if I could save $600. Other nice thing was since I got it local I didn't have to pay for state inspection and they offer free state inspections for life.

After having it for a few days the dealer put my new tires on and proceeded to scratch all 4 rims, at least they owned up to it after I pointed it out and they replaced all the rims for me a week later and re-mounted the all seasons.
bova80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:28 PM   #780
cdumitru78
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 336224
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2019 STI Limited
SWP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWrecKs View Post
I was more interested in the selling price of the car as it's printed on your documentation. It'd be helpful (for others shopping around ,like me) to have some sort of evidence of a great deal which can be utilized as bargaining leverage.

I'm assuming "38k flat" = $38,000 selling price of the car before TTT?
Check your inbox and let me know if you need anything else.
cdumitru78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:54 PM   #781
SlooBaru
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 378779
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2019 WRX STI
CWP

Any of you guys know if 2014 STI wheels will fit our 2019 STI? Clearing brembos?
SlooBaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:29 PM   #782
ilikebluee
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 457853

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlooBaru View Post
Purchased a 2019 CWP Base STI for $33,598 yesterday in Mass. Will be going back hopefully today to pick it up
Would you mind sharing the ur STi's spec and price/sales sheet or quote from the dealer with us? It'd be really appreciated!!
ilikebluee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:45 PM   #783
Mr.Impreza.
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 480424

Quote:
Any of you guys know if 2014 STI wheels will fit our 2019 STI? Clearing brembos?
Yes they will. I have a 2018 STI (Same Brembo's as your 2019's) and the 2011-2014 STI wheels clear the Brembo's

I personally have the OEM BBS Gold ones from the 2011-2014 STI era.
Mr.Impreza. is offline   Reply With Quote