Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday September 19, 2018
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Vendor Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 05-19-2018, 01:15 AM   #1
lopezchris21
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 415267
Default Maperformace service

Hey all. Im hoping someone might have some input. I bought a whole stage 2 Ma-performance kit and have nothing but issues. Most issues have actually been with their customer service. Its hard to get a response at this point. Has anyone had fitment issues with their j pipe? Mine literally touches the header heat shield and causing a chatter. Does anyone get a burning oil smell every time they drive their car? I read nothing but positive stuff with MAperformace but I feel like I am being stiffed. Anyone have any issues with them?
lopezchris21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2018, 01:15 PM   #2
YungBoba
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 450808
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2017 WRX Premium
WR Blue Pearl

How have you been trying to contact them? Ian is usually pretty responsive on his PMs here, but he does get hundreds of messages a day so sometimes it can be hard. Have you tried calling them?
YungBoba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 01:26 PM   #3
lopezchris21
Scooby Newbie

Ian was really responsive at first. I've tried calling a few different extensions and emailed a few different emails. My initial order was missing items and took a couple weeks of bugging them before Ian had it shipped. A muffler came dented and I feel like it's being a mission to get swapped out. Was told one thing for shipping time and it's been double that and I have received any updates. I know they are busy. As a business owner myself, I pay extra attention to customer having problems to make their experience somewhat pleasurable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungBoba View Post
How have you been trying to contact them? Ian is usually pretty responsive on his PMs here, but he does get hundreds of messages a day so sometimes it can be hard. Have you tried calling them?

Last edited by lopezchris21; 05-19-2018 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Misspell
Old 06-03-2018, 02:00 AM   #4
lopezchris21
Scooby Newbie

Im still having a horrible time trying to get my issues resolved and it has been over a month. This is ridiculous. Think once this is all said and done, ill be taking my business elsewhere.