Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday November 16, 2018
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Engine/Power/Exhaust

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 09-17-2018, 06:51 PM   #1
Turn in Concepts
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (159)

Member#: 93646
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
Many Track Records
Let us help you go fast!

Default FA20DIT TGV deletes - as low as $50 shipped!

Link to the sale:
http://turninconcepts.com/tic-fa20di...dder-sale.html

Details on the sale:
What is a ladder sale you ask? It's simple. As time goes by the price will go up. This means the earlier you get in the lower the price. Kind of like climbing a ladder... ok, we made that up, but we couldn't come up with a better name for it (I'm sure there's some technical marketing term for this, but Don Draper doesn't work here).

In this case we're going to be doing our 2015 FA20DIT TGV deletes (oh, and you get the nice option of adding our EGR block off plates for a little additional savings too!)

Here's the details of the sale:
  • TGV deletes are normally priced at $95 per set.
  • We're going to start at $50 a set (as of today 9/17/18)
  • Each Monday morning when I get into the shop I am going to adjust the price upward by $5.
  • For example, next Monday is 9/24/18. When I come in I'll adjust the price to $55/set.
  • We will continue to do this until we reach the normal price of $95 at which point the sale is over.
  • Should we run out before we reach that point then the sale is over (if this happens I'll have another run done and I may be convinced to do another sale).

Here's the rules of the sale:
  • Open to US residents only.
  • Ground shipping to you is free.
  • The EGR delete plates are OPTIONAL. You do not have to get them (but they are a nice adder).
  • Normally they are $35. Adding them here gets them into your hands for $25.
  • The price will stay at $25 for the duration of the ladder sale or until I run out. I have something like a couple hundred sets here.
  • You WILL need a tune for these modifications.
  • You WILL need a tune for these modifications.
  • Yes, I meant to put that twice.
  • If you do not have a local tuner who is capable of tuning for these we recommend getting in touch with Corbin over at Johnson Tuning. ([email protected])
  • If you're too young to remember, Don Draper is a character from the TV show Mad Men. Look it up, it's pretty good... and has Christina Hendricks in it which is always good.

Pics of the TGV deletes:

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 09-20-2018, 12:46 PM   #2
Turn in Concepts
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
Many Track Records
Let us help you go fast!

Payday for a lot of people is tomorrow and price goes up by $5 on Monday. If you've been looking at getting TGV deletes for your 2015+ WRX don't forget about this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 10-01-2018, 11:03 PM   #3
Turn in Concepts
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
Many Track Records
Let us help you go fast!

Another monday another jump by $5. TGV's are now $60. The earlier you get your set the more you will save.

Old 10-05-2018, 02:30 PM   #4
Turn in Concepts
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
Many Track Records
Let us help you go fast!

Just another reminder - price bumps $5 on the TGV monday morning

Old 10-22-2018, 02:53 PM   #5
Turn in Concepts
NASIOC Vendor

Vehicle:
Many Track Records
Let us help you go fast!

Another monday another bump in price. the longer you wait the less you save so if you've been on the fence don't wait too long.