Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday October 21, 2019
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Newbies & FAQs

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 08-19-2019, 12:55 PM   #1
05stg2
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 505456
Default 2005 sti new clutch options?

Hello everyone, I am having a hard time choosing a new clutch and flywheel for my 2005 sti. The only mods I have are the cobb turboback exhaust along with the cobb cold air intake and a cobb ap stage 2 tune.

I am looking for a setup that is more for daily driving, as I dont take it to the track and dont plan on it very often (maybe in the future after more work has been done to it). I want something that is good for the stage 2 set up that I dont have to launch everytime I'm at a red light. Basically best daily driver capability that also allows some push to it because of course I do push it sometimes and have fun in it.

It seems like exedy organic and ACT heavy duty are the two most talked about clutches but everybody has different opinions on each understandably. I was hoping I could get some insight on what clutch and flywheel would best suit my needs. Also I would rather pay more for a great quality product. Thanks everyone!
05stg2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2019, 07:55 PM   #2
Unabomber
👏 Big Ron 👏

Member#: 18062
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
on car parts so PM
me b4 j00 buy

Read this fully and you don't need the internet as you will know what clutch and flywheel to use. Send poster of article $5 via paypal. https://forums.nasioc.com/forums/sho....php?p=9878792
Unabomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 03:24 AM   #3
05stg2
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 505456

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unabomber View Post
Read this fully and you don't need the internet as you will know what clutch and flywheel to use. Send poster of article $5 via paypal. https://forums.nasioc.com/forums/sho....php?p=9878792
Thank you!!
05stg2 is offline   Reply With Quote