Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday March 30, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club Forum sponsored by Annapolis Subaru
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC > MAIC Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 04-24-2007, 12:08 PM   #1
Kromber2
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 95727
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2007 BMW 328xi
Jet Black

Default WTB or WTT: Mint STI rear seats, doorcards & PSM STI Trunk

I'm looking for a couple items for my WRX:

1) I would like to either purchase or trade for a set of all 4 doorcards from a 2005+ STI. Must be in great shape. If looking to trade I have all black doorcards that are in great shape. I would prefer to do a local transaction, especially if trading.

2) I'm looking to purchase a STI rear seat with the pass-through. I currently have a 2004 STI interior and I miss the pass-through that my 2005 seats had. Must be in great condition. Local sales appreciated to avoid shipping charges.

3) This has been a long shot for sometime now, but I would like to go back to a lower wing and am looking to swap my OEM 2005 PSM STI wing/trunk for an OEM PSM trunk/wing. Please no aftermarket wings or after-factory installed OEM wings. My trunk is in mint shape and I would look for the same in return. No dents, dings, rust or scratches. My trunk is fully debaged. There is something quirky with the brake light wiring though. I got the trunk from a friend who's car was wingless. He bought the trunk new from the dealer, but could not run the OEM brake light in the wing unless he extended the brake light wiring to plug into the factory harness that a rear decklid brake light would plug into. It all works perfectly, just the wiring is little longer then usual. Let me know if you'd be intrested. Depending on trunk condition, I may through in some extra cash. Local swaps only please.
Kromber2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2007, 01:02 PM   #2
Kromber2
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2007 BMW 328xi
Jet Black

Let's do it...
Old 04-30-2007, 11:15 AM   #3
Kromber2
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2007 BMW 328xi
Jet Black

Possible trunk deal in the works. Still looking for other items.
Old 05-07-2007, 03:01 PM   #4
Kromber2
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2007 BMW 328xi
Jet Black

Trunk trade fell through... Still looking.