Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
New England Subaru Impreza Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > New England Impreza Club Forum -- NESIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-15-2001, 09:06 AM   #1
Patrick Olsen
Scooby Guru

Member#: 120
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Vehicle:
1997 Legacy 2.5GT
1996 Impreza coupe

Talking OK, WRX guys, what's the easy stuff to do to my sister's car?

Not being a WRX owner myself, I haven't been keeping up with the various iterations of the Forced Induction Forum. So, I'm not sure what the cool, easy, first mods are. She's at about 1300 miles, so I'm going to change the oil (Mobil 1, of course, with Bosch filter), hopefully today. Then it's time to start having a little bit of fun. I don't intend to spend megabucks, since it ain't my car, and she wouldn't appreciate the changes as much as I would anyway.

So, snorkusectomy - anyone have any good instructions, or is it just "1. Get into inner fender, 2. Remove snorkus, 3. Re-install fender liner" as it was for my Legacy? K&N - part number?

Any other easy stuff I should look into? Thanks...

Pat Olsen
'97 Legacy 2.5GT sedan
Concerned older brother of a WRX owner
Patrick Olsen is offline   Reply With Quote