Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid West Subaru Owners Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid West Subaru Owners Club Forum -- MWSOC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 12-08-2006, 12:38 PM   #1
Paradenu
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 110037
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2005 STI
WRB

Question Good alignment shops in the Grand Rapids/Muskegon areas?

Does anyone know of any good places to get alignments done in Grand Rapids or Muskegon? I know a lot of the tire shops also do alignments, but I'd rather go somewhere that people have had good experiences with. Recommendations?

Thanks!
Paradenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2006, 01:02 PM   #2
nate49509
Scooby Guru

Member#: 22452
Vehicle:
2018 STi
WRB

I usually just go to Sears or Bell Tire. It's not that hard to do an alignment. The computers do all the work except turn the bolts. I'm sure My Auto Imports in Muskegon can do alignments too. And they've got a top notch service crew.
nate49509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 01:16 PM   #3
Paradenu
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 110037
Vehicle:
2005 STI
WRB

Thanks for the suggestions. I know My Auto can do alignments, I'm just not sure if they'd do "performance" alignments. If they do I'll go there, they've always been nice to deal with.
Paradenu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 01:20 PM   #4
nate49509
Scooby Guru

Member#: 22452
Vehicle:
2018 STi
WRB

They'll do wantever kind of alignment you want. It's your money and your tires. Before I had cambers plates I'd tell them to get me as much negative camber as they could get.
nate49509 is offline   Reply With Quote