Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday March 29, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Tri-State Area Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Regional Areas > Tri-State Area Forum > Tri-State Area Private Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2019, 06:33 AM   #1
B18C5 Rodney
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 94699
Subaru Stars Front rotors, rear cargo mat, seatback protectors, wiper blades etc

Well, like they say all good things come to an end... Due to some life changes, I traded my 2016 Crosstrek in on a minivan. :shocked: It is official, i am now a soccer mom... So, I have a bunch of stuff for sale~

(2) Front rotors, Genuine Subaru Part# 26300SA001 brand new in box, $100. Fits Baja, BRZ, Crosstrek, Forester, Impreza, Outback, WRX. :happy:

Lots of little stuff- Armrest tray, stock 16mm rear sway bar- make offers.

*Given AWAY* Bosch Icon wiper blades
*Given AWAY* clutch/brake covers
*Given AWAY* Rear Subaru cargo mat, fits 2012~2016 Impreza hatch & 2013~2017 Crosstrek $45
*Given AWAY* Rear Subaru seat back protectors, fits 2012~2016 Impreza hatch & 2013~2017 Crosstrek $20/$5 if you buy the cargo mat
*SOLD* Rear cargo cover, OEM Subaru, never used $SOLD
*SOLD* Lathewerks Copolymer manual shift knob, black with lower grip grooves $SOLD
*SOLD* DGM Grey rear spoiler Part# E7210FJ600EN brand new in box, $SOLD
*SOLD* DGM Grey Sport Grill Part# J1010FJ000EN was on my X for a few years, some bug remnants free of charge, in excellent shape. all clips accounted for :eusa_clap: $SOLD
*SOLD* Husky Weatherbeater mats, front and rear $SOLD
*SOLD Forester wheels (new takeoffs) with 215/60-17 Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 snow tires, 5000 miles, in GREAT shape! $SOLD
*SOLD* OEM oil filters, spare oil drain plug, crush washers

I am located a hour north of NYC. Thanks for looking! :happy

Last edited by B18C5 Rodney; 07-07-2019 at 02:09 PM.
B18C5 Rodney is offline   Reply With Quote