Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday February 19, 2019
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > General Community

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 01-17-2019, 06:02 PM   #1
sn0baru
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 493157
Vehicle:
03 WRX

Default 03 WRX 2.5 in Limp Mode

Hey guys, it's been awhile. I posted a few months ago about my 2.5 hybrid 03 WRX. It was throwing P0341 and TGV delete codes, resulting in limp mode. I replaced the camshaft position sensor, leaving the TGV codes remaining. I was finally able to access the tune on the ECU with Tactrix and enabled the TGV fixes in RomRaider. After flashing the map back onto the ECU, the two codes that show up are P0341 and P0444. I'm pretty sure it's still in limp mode (I can't check right now... lots of snow on the ground and who knew Bfgoodrich Comp 2 A/S's were so bad at stopping in snow.) It's still idling like crap so that's why my guess is it's still in limp mode.

Anyways, my next best guess is the timing is off by a tooth. Does anyone have any info on the two codes and whether or not they'd cause the car to run limp.

TL;DR
P0341, P0444. Limp mode. Timing off by a tooth?
Replaced camshaft sensor.

Few notes.
03 WRX, 2.5/2.0 hybrid swapped. FP HTA 71 with a FP intake.
sn0baru is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links