Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday October 21, 2020
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Normally Aspirated Powertrain

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 01-26-2001, 01:22 AM   #1
Scooby2
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 2644
Post Borla Header from SPO Motorsports

Well I finally did it. I drove over to Scott's place and got my Borla header today. It's kind of nice being only 10 min from SPO Motorsports. Anyway I got the header and had the muffler shop across the street from my work install it and put a 2.25 cat back and Dyno Max Super muffler on. On first impression is is great and I love that sound from the header. The only thing I didn't like is the cat back is a little to booming for my taste, and in the wagon it's more noticeable than a sedan,so Gordon my muffler guy is installing a resonator for me Friday. As for CE light have not seen any thing and Scott said this is a non issue for the Legacy anyway, the only effected ones are the Impreza's. I have to say that Scott was wonderful to deal with and he really knows his Subaru's. I loved the 2000 SYMS Sedan in his garage. As for the Butt Dyno...it says oh yea. You can definitely feel the difference and the sound is unmistakable, it almost sounds like a small V-8 or an a cross between that and 4 cyl, its like nothing I've ever heard. I also installed an Unorthodox pulley later tonite and that made a significant improvement in the throttle response. As for any other mods I'm not sure but, this was well worth the price of admission for the ride.

[This message has been edited by Scooby2 (edited January 26, 2001).]
Scooby2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links