Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday June 24, 2018
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Car Audio, Video & Security

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 05-30-2018, 10:56 AM   #26
Cab0oze
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 443914
Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHOD View Post

Mon bureau chef est sur Michele-Bohec!
Bien entendu, j'ai fait connaissance de la popo de Blainve
Dont une interception pour contrôler mon exhaust de wrx oem
Lol les police de Blainville sont suremment les pires pour les contravention pour un échappement non conforme.

--
Update on the sub - I added more polyfill (it's about 50% lightly stuffed now) and it has also broken in a bit I guess. It sounds pretty good now I think. I probably will go ahead an add the volume/gain knob after all though, because I don't like the idea that the only way to get it sounding like I want is to remove the bass from all of the other speakers as well (i.e. turn the bass way down on the headunit).

-edit2-
Purchased the monoprice volume control P/N 8243 from ebay, $20 shipped. It will be a fun project, and in the end, it is value added to the sub for it's eventual resale. If the volume knob makes the whole thing sound perfect, I will go ahead and carpet the sub as well.

Last edited by Cab0oze; 05-30-2018 at 04:39 PM.
Cab0oze is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2018, 11:52 PM   #27
Cab0oze
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 443914
Vehicle:
2015 WRX
WRB

It's almost like the sub is just breaking in. Man, even without the dedicated sub volume knob it sounded perfect tonight off of a USB input. HU Volume knob halfway up had everything perfectly balanced. For those of you wondering if 100W is powerful enough, cranking it up closer to 3/4 had all 3 of my mirrors vibrating lol
Cab0oze is offline   Reply With Quote