Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday March 29, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Miscellaneous > Off-Topic

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
View Poll Results: Which teams that made the playoffs this year will make the playoffs next year?
Atlanta Hawks 16 16.67%
Boston Celtics 37 38.54%
Chicago Bulls 45 46.88%
Dallas Mavericks 25 26.04%
Denver Nuggets 21 21.88%
Indiana Pacers 25 26.04%
Los Angeles Clippers 37 38.54%
Los Angeles Lakers 48 50.00%
Memphis Grizzlies 22 22.92%
Miami Heat 56 58.33%
New York Knicks 30 31.25%
Oklahoma City Thunder 50 52.08%
Orlando Magic 8 8.33%
Philadelphia 76ers 19 19.79%
San Antonio Spurs 39 40.63%
Utah Jazz 10 10.42%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 01:29 PM   #301
ak ryda
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 35920
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Vehicle:
2020 Jeep SRT
18 Tundra Platinum / Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb124 View Post
Kobe thinks this Olympic team could beat the dream team. Wow.

http://olympics.yardbarker.com/blog/...video/11195608

I don't even have the words. Let's do a quick side by side, shall we?

guards (projected starter for 2012 team):
Magic Johnson vs. Westbrook. Adv Magic
Magic was nowhere the player he used to be at that stage of his career
Jordan vs. Bryant. adv Jordan
Tough one, Kobe's midrange game is better suited for international play then Jordans at that time

Forwards:
Bird vs. LeBron - adv LeBron
This would be Pippen because Bird would be a joke against LBJ at that stage in his career
Malone vs. Anthony/Bosh. Adv Malone
Malone and Barkley are bangers, which is not the most effective way to play in international ball

Center
Robinson vs. Tyson Chandler. adv Robinson by a mile
Again, there are so many big athletic skilled guys how play the 4 who could also play the 5 that they could pull Robinson away from the basket

The only weak spot on the 1992 team was Chris Mullin. I still have no idea how he got there.
Come on dude, Laetner was on that team
Interesting arguement. While there is absolutely no matching the star power of the original dream team (the only dream team if you ask me), if you were to line up the two squads in an international / olympic ruled game, I can see where the current olympic team could definitely win. They are MUCH deeper and more athletic. It has taken USA BB some time to get out of the "best NBA team" mindset and adapt to the "best international / olympic team" mindset.

Bird and Magic were shells of themselves. The current point guards would DESTROY the dream teams, especially since they didnt invite Isiah on the team.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2012, 01:32 PM   #302
ak ryda
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2020 Jeep SRT
18 Tundra Platinum / Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCoupe View Post
Chris Mullin was the token white guy like Kevin Love! no wait I forgot about Bird... hmm... agreed how did he get on the dream team?
Bird, Laettner, Stockton, and Mullin.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:37 PM   #303
PaPa-G
Scooby Potato

Member#: 156106
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
FoST RC390, R3, Grom

Dude Laetner was great at fetching the real players towels and drinks.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:44 PM   #304
BUstang
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 115504
Vehicle:
2012 Boss 302
Kona Blue

Heard on the radio the Rockets are now actively dealing with the Lakers & Nets to acquire either D-Howard or Bynum. I can't wait to see this explode in our faces.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:50 PM   #305
altoid
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 189864
Chapter/Region: SCIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUstang View Post
Heard on the radio the Rockets are now actively dealing with the Lakers & Nets to acquire either D-Howard or Bynum. I can't wait to see this explode in everyone's faces.
Old 07-11-2012, 02:22 PM   #306
BlueCoupe
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 38416
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Vehicle:
2015 Legacy 2.5i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak ryda View Post
Bird, Laettner, Stockton, and Mullin.
I was 12 when that team was formed... pvr'd the special but haven't gotten around to watching it in its entirety... now that you mention it I remember Stockton being on that team too

I just want to see where D12 will end up I think after that move it done other teams will start making their moves too?

oh and Jerry Stackhouse signed with the Nets
Old 07-11-2012, 02:29 PM   #307
TheCandlejack
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 204270
Vehicle:
2014 Pimpmobile
Whitetastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUstang View Post
Heard on the radio the Rockets are now actively dealing with the Lakers & Nets to acquire either D-Howard or Bynum. I can't wait to see this explode in our faces.
The Nets gave an ultimatum to the Magic that if they want Lopez they need to get a trade done today or else they'd resign him.

I'm pretty sure Dwight will be a Net by the end of the day.
Old 07-11-2012, 02:43 PM   #308
Tilapia
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 42454
Chapter/Region: SWIC

Quote:
Interesting arguement. While there is absolutely no matching the star power of the original dream team (the only dream team if you ask me), if you were to line up the two squads in an international / olympic ruled game, I can see where the current olympic team could definitely win. They are MUCH deeper and more athletic. It has taken USA BB some time to get out of the "best NBA team" mindset and adapt to the "best international / olympic team" mindset.

Bird and Magic were shells of themselves. The current point guards would DESTROY the dream teams, especially since they didnt invite Isiah on the team.
You think Westbrook or Paul or Williams could guard Magic? I don't care if he was at the end of his game. They wouldn't stop him from passing which is all he would need to do.

So what if they are athletic. Chandler is going to pull Robinson or Ewing out of the paint? How? With that wet jumper of his?

Today's point guards would kill who? Stockton was the only PG at 6'1" Next shortest guy is 6'6".

Jordan was in his prime. Kobe is not. Pippen is one of the best D players ever. He could guard LeBron. Not shut down 0% shooting or anything but the guy has a 7'3" wingspan. LeBron would have problems.

92 had better overall shooters as well.

Malone and Barkley as bangers can't play int'l ball? Funny, everything I hear is that int'l ball is more physical than the NBA today. Wasn't the 90's a physical period in the NBA?

2012 is not scoring many pts in the paint unless it's by fast breaks.
Old 07-11-2012, 03:36 PM   #309
ak ryda
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2020 Jeep SRT
18 Tundra Platinum / Pro

Good discussion. Haha, the more I write the more I am thinking the new team would win. Wasnt my intent originally, more just meant that I see Kobe's point. Also, really trying not to even think about or get into what would happen if D-Wade, Rose, or D-Howard were healthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilapia View Post
You think Westbrook or Paul or Williams could guard Magic? I don't care if he was at the end of his game. They wouldn't stop him from passing which is all he would need to do.
Absolutely I think any of the current 3 could guard him and negate his game, especially if all he was doing was passing.

So what if they are athletic. Chandler is going to pull Robinson or Ewing out of the paint? How? With that wet jumper of his? K-Love would definitely do it. Like I said, they have plenty of big 4's who could play the 5.

Today's point guards would kill who? Stockton was the only PG at 6'1" Next shortest guy is 6'6".
Thats just it, the current team has so many guys who can play 1-3. The dream team didnt have near the number of ball handlers / guys who can create their own shot.

Jordan was in his prime. Kobe is not. Pippen is one of the best D players ever. He could guard LeBron. Not shut down 0% shooting or anything but the guy has a 7'3" wingspan. LeBron would have problems.
True, Pippen was amazing. But then that leaves Durant, and he is a big mismatch.

92 had better overall shooters as well.
Great shooters on the dream team, no doubt. But still solid shooters on current team.

Malone and Barkley as bangers can't play int'l ball? Funny, everything I hear is that int'l ball is more physical than the NBA today. Wasn't the 90's a physical period in the NBA?
Dude, do you watch any int'l ball? No way is it more physical.

2012 is not scoring many pts in the paint unless it's by fast breaks.
Between LBJ, Kobe, Durant, Melo, Love, etc they wont have problems scoring ANYWHERE
Old 07-11-2012, 03:55 PM   #310
Tilapia
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 42454
Chapter/Region: SWIC

Int'l refs are more lax when it comes to physical play. I don't watch it much but that's what I keep reading. Also, if I recall correctly, 2008 team was seen complaining about it a few times.

The big 4's can play the 5 on offense sure. How about on defense? You think they have no problem guarding Ewing, Robinson, Malone, Barkley?

And it's not like Magic was about to collapse. He could still play. 2012 PGs would not shut him down.

92 could just throw Jordan at one of the PGs to mess them up. He'd have 10 steals.

The problem for 2012 isn't so much offense. It's defense. Who is Paul going to guard when Stockton is not in the game? Everyone is 6'6"+ except for Stockton. And we know Melo isn't guarding anyone.

Durant is the biggest problem of all for sure. Maybe Robinson would guard him or Pippen if LeBron is out.

I just think 2012 would have big problems on D.
Old 07-11-2012, 05:15 PM   #311
cwb124
*** Banned ***

Member#: 15571
Vehicle:
2006 06 Forester XT
Silver

Quote:

Malone wasn't that much of a banger. He had a killer post fade away. His pick and roll capabilities alone would frustrate anyone on this current team.

This olympic team seems deeper because they are taking 16 players, where in 1992 they only took 12. They have 3 true PGs this year.

Also, Magic wasn't at the end of his career by any stretch. He was 32 years old when he retired due to HIV. He didn't come into the league until he was 22 so he didn't have the miles that LeBron or Kobe have or will have by age 32. None of the PGs on this Olympic team could touch Magic. He'd post them all up and drop 35 on westbrook or paul.

Good point about Bird. I forgot his back was done and he was more or less a token on that Dream Team because of his play in the 80s. He played limited minutes.

The biggest advantage the current team has though is the coach. chechevsky could coach circles around Daly.

Last edited by cwb124; 07-11-2012 at 05:25 PM.
Old 07-11-2012, 05:24 PM   #312
cwb124
*** Banned ***

Vehicle:
2006 06 Forester XT
Silver

Quote:
Thats just it, the current team has so many guys who can play 1-3.
Again, a lot of this is due to only 12 members vs 16 current. I'd argue though that the dream team played far better TOGETHER than this team ever will. If we expanded the 1992 roster to 16 guys, that would have probably added Isiah, Hakeem, Worthy, and Rodman or 'Nique or Majerle. Match that roster up with today and you have a better comparison in my opinion, as the roster depth is equal. Or...if you want to get crazy, you swap out token college player Laetner for a young, thin, devastating Shaq and you have yourself a different animal altogether. Why Shaq was passed over for Laetner is beyond me.

Quote:
The dream team didnt have near the number of ball handlers / guys who can create their own shot.
Not everyone has to create their own shot. That's why you have Magic and Stockton to find the open man. You sound too accustomed to the "me first" style of ball we see these days, where the PG looks to shoot or slash before dishing the ball. The "me first" attitude is why team USA got its ass kicked on many occasions in international play since the 1992 Olympics.
Old 07-11-2012, 07:34 PM   #313
altoid
Scooby Newbie

Except the roster is actually 12 players: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...ll_team#Roster

Code:
Pos.    #    Name                  Age - DOB                 Ht.                   Club
C       4    Chandler, Tyson       29 - October 2, 1982      7 ft 1 in (2.16 m)    New York Knicks    
F       5    Durant, Kevin         23 - September 29, 1988   6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)    Oklahoma City Thunder    
F       6    James, LeBron         27 - December 30, 1984    6 ft 8 in (2.03 m)    Miami Heat    
G       7    Westbrook, Russell    23 - November 12, 1988    6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)    Oklahoma City Thunder    
G       8    Williams, Deron       28 - June 26, 1984        6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)    Brooklyn Nets    
F       9    Iguodala, Andre       28 - January 28, 1984     6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)    Philadelphia 76ers    
G      10    Bryant, Kobe          33 - August 23, 1978      6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)    Los Angeles Lakers    
F      11    Love, Kevin           23 - September 7, 1988    6 ft 10 in (2.08 m)   Minnesota Timberwolves    
G      12    Harden, James         22 - August 26, 1989      6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)    Oklahoma City Thunder    
G      13    Paul, Chris           27 - May 6, 1985          6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)    Los Angeles Clippers    
F      14    Griffin, Blake        23 - March 16, 1989       6 ft 10 in (2.08 m)   Los Angeles Clippers    
F      15    Anthony, Carmelo      28 - May 29, 1984         6 ft 8 in (2.03 m)    New York Knicks
Old 07-11-2012, 08:47 PM   #314
ak ryda
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2020 Jeep SRT
18 Tundra Platinum / Pro

Quote:
Malone wasn't that much of a banger. He had a killer post fade away. His pick and roll capabilities alone would frustrate anyone on this current team.
He and Stockton's two man game was clinical to watch. Still feel like early in his career he was more of a banger who developed his J more later out of necessity since he lost what little hops he had.
This olympic team seems deeper because they are taking 16 players, where in 1992 they only took 12. They have 3 true PGs this year.
Nope, 12 guys. This team is deep and well stocked with studs at the most important positions for international ball.

Also, Magic wasn't at the end of his career by any stretch. He was 32 years old when he retired due to HIV. He didn't come into the league until he was 22 so he didn't have the miles that LeBron or Kobe have or will have by age 32. None of the PGs on this Olympic team could touch Magic. He'd post them all up and drop 35 on westbrook or paul.
Both Magic (knee) and Bird (back) were injured during the Olympics. He couldnt even play all the games.

Good point about Bird. I forgot his back was done and he was more or less a token on that Dream Team because of his play in the 80s. He played limited minutes.
Magic played limited minutes as well, didnt even play all the games because he was hurt.

The biggest advantage the current team has though is the coach. chechevsky could coach circles around Daly.
Coach K is a much better coach than Daly, not the biggest advantage though.

Again, a lot of this is due to only 12 members vs 16 current. I'd argue though that the dream team played far better TOGETHER than this team ever will. If we expanded the 1992 roster to 16 guys, that would have probably added Isiah, Hakeem, Worthy, and Rodman or 'Nique or Majerle. Match that roster up with today and you have a better comparison in my opinion, as the roster depth is equal. Or...if you want to get crazy, you swap out token college player Laetner for a young, thin, devastating Shaq and you have yourself a different animal altogether. Why Shaq was passed over for Laetner is beyond me.
seriously dude, both 12 man rosters.

Not everyone has to create their own shot. That's why you have Magic and Stockton to find the open man. You sound too accustomed to the "me first" style of ball we see these days, where the PG looks to shoot or slash before dishing the ball. The "me first" attitude is why team USA got its ass kicked on many occasions in international play since the 1992 OlympicsCome on man, I am not talking about Iverson / Starbury / Francis ball. Like I said before, it has taken USA basketball a bit to adapt to the "best international / olympic team" mentality compared to the "best NBA team" mentality. I am talking about guys like Kobe, LBJ, D-will, Durant, with high ball IQ's who understand how to run teams as well as create/make shots.
Anyhow, my last entry on the topic, always good to talk old school ball. Hopefully something happens in the D-Howard trade talks. So we dont have to listen to the same tired storylines with him all next season.

Last edited by ak ryda; 07-11-2012 at 08:52 PM. Reason: edit
Old 07-12-2012, 03:32 PM   #315
BlueCoupe
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 38416
Vehicle:
2015 Legacy 2.5i

Here's Jordan's response Link

And Blake Griffin reinjures his knee... speaking of which wonder which team will take a chance on signing Greg Oden?
Old 07-12-2012, 03:35 PM   #316
cwb124
*** Banned ***

Vehicle:
2006 06 Forester XT
Silver

Probably the Knicks. 4 years and $60 mil worth. They're awesome like that.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:36 PM   #317
chris619
So Special

Member#: 59470
Vehicle:
show me on the rug
where he banned you

okay so dwight most likely going to the rockets since the nets called it quits by resigning b. lopez.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:43 PM   #318
PaPa-G
Scooby Potato

Member#: 156106
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
FoST RC390, R3, Grom

Quote:
Originally Posted by altoid View Post
Except the roster is actually 12 players: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...ll_team#Roster

Code:
Pos.    #    Name                  Age - DOB                 Ht.                   Club
C       4    Chandler, Tyson       29 - October 2, 1982      7 ft 1 in (2.16 m)    New York Knicks    
F       5    Durant, Kevin         23 - September 29, 1988   6 ft 9 in (2.06 m)    Oklahoma City Thunder    
F       6    James, LeBron         27 - December 30, 1984    6 ft 8 in (2.03 m)    Miami Heat    
G       7    Westbrook, Russell    23 - November 12, 1988    6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)    Oklahoma City Thunder    
G       8    Williams, Deron       28 - June 26, 1984        6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)    Brooklyn Nets    
F       9    Iguodala, Andre       28 - January 28, 1984     6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)    Philadelphia 76ers    
G      10    Bryant, Kobe          33 - August 23, 1978      6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)    Los Angeles Lakers    
F      11    Love, Kevin           23 - September 7, 1988    6 ft 10 in (2.08 m)   Minnesota Timberwolves    
G      12    Harden, James         22 - August 26, 1989      6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)    Oklahoma City Thunder    
G      13    Paul, Chris           27 - May 6, 1985          6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)    Los Angeles Clippers    
F      14    Griffin, Blake        23 - March 16, 1989       6 ft 10 in (2.08 m)   Los Angeles Clippers    
F      15    Anthony, Carmelo      28 - May 29, 1984         6 ft 8 in (2.03 m)    New York Knicks
If that's their final roster than no F'n way are they better than 92.

Carmelo, as mentioned, no D. All Blake can do is dunk, and I think any of the 92 bigs would cause him problems on D.

James Harden, lost some respect for him after his miserable Finals performance.

Andre? What's he even doing on this team?

Chandler is a banger but damn all of the 92 bigs/forward are still bigger and tougher.

Kobe is OLD. Older than Jordan was at the time.

This is no contest.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:43 PM   #319
Stickee
Scooby Specialist

Member#: 530
Vehicle:
2005 9-2x Aero
FastAr Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCoupe View Post
Here's Jordan's response Link

And Blake Griffin reinjures his knee... speaking of which wonder which team will take a chance on signing Greg Oden?
<3 Michael Jordan. I absolutely agree with him.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:45 PM   #320
cwb124
*** Banned ***

Vehicle:
2006 06 Forester XT
Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPa-G View Post
If that's their final roster than no F'n way are they better than 92.

Carmelo, as mentioned, no D. All Blake can do is dunk, and I think any of the 92 bigs would cause him problems on D.

James Harden, lost some respect for him after his miserable Finals performance.

Andre? What's he even doing on this team?

Chandler is a banger but damn all of the 92 bigs/forward are still bigger and tougher.

Kobe is OLD. Older than Jordan was at the time.

This is no contest.
I can understand Andre being on the team, sort of. But I can't understand Harden. He was a 6th man. He wasn't even a starter.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:48 PM   #321
zergling
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 195573
Vehicle:
2012 WRX
SWP

Dallas getting Kaman, then trading Mahinmi for Darren Collison and Dahntay Jones.

Good job Cuban, but you still have moar work to do......
Old 07-12-2012, 03:56 PM   #322
altoid
Scooby Newbie

@ the pissing match between Kobe and Jordan. Two huge egos upset that they never got to face each other in their primes.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:57 PM   #323
Stickee
Scooby Specialist

Member#: 530
Vehicle:
2005 9-2x Aero
FastAr Red

Quote:
I can understand Andre being on the team, sort of. But I can't understand Harden. He was a 6th man. He wasn't even a starter.
Sorry Americans, but I hope Team USA doesn't win the gold. Cocky motherf***ers could use some humble pie.
Old 07-12-2012, 04:29 PM   #324
561wrx
Scooby Specialist

Member#: 166427
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
03 wrx

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb124
Kobe thinks this Olympic team could beat the dream team. Wow.

http://olympics.yardbarker.com/blog/...video/11195608

I don't even have the words. Let's do a quick side by side, shall we?

guards (projected starter for 2012 team):
Magic Johnson vs. Westbrook. Adv Magic
Jordan vs. Bryant. adv Jordan

Forwards:
Bird vs. LeBron - adv LeBron
Malone vs. Anthony/Bosh. Adv Malone

Center
Robinson vs. Tyson Chandler. adv Robinson by a mile

The only weak spot on the 1992 team was Chris Mullin. I still have no idea how he got there.
This is Jordan's answer:
CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Michael Jordan said there's no way Kobe Bryant and this year's USA Olympic basketball team could've beaten the 1992 Dream Team.

Jordan told The Associated Press Thursday that he laughed -- "I absolutely laughed" -- when hearing Bryant's comments that the U.S. squad training in Las Vegas could take Jordan and company.

Jordan said there's "no comparison" which team is better.

"For him to compare those two teams is not one of the smarter things he ever could have done," Jordan said prior to playing in a celebrity golf tournament in Charlotte.

Jordan said the 1992 team, which included 11 future Hall of Famers and won its six Olympic games by an average of more than 43 points en route to capturing the gold medal, was a better overall team largely because of the experience it put on the floor.

"I heard Kobe say we were not athletic," said a smiling Jordan as he sat in a golf cart puffing on his cigar while waiting to tee off. "But we were smart. He said we were too old, but I was 29 and in the prime of my career. Pip (Scottie Pippen) was 26 or 27, (Charles) Barkley was 29, Patrick (Ewing) was 29 and Chris Mullin was 29. Almost everybody was still in their 20s."

Jordan's response came after Bryant told reporters in Las Vegas that this year's team could pull out a win against the Dream Team if they faced each other in their primes. Bryant said this year's team has a "bunch of racehorses, players who are incredibly athletic, while the Dream Team consisted mainly of players at the tail end of their careers."

Bryant's comments received immediate and sharp rebuttal from some members of the Dream Team, including Barkley.

Jordan joined in on Thursday.

"Most of us were in the prime of our careers, at a point where athleticism doesn't really matter," said Jordan, the owner of the Charlotte Bobcats. "You have to know how to play the game."

Jordan shook his head when asked why he thinks Bryant made the comments.

"I imagine he's trying to say it to legitimize his own Dream Team," Jordan said. "But to me it's not even a question what team is better."

Jordan said Bryant is certainly entitled to his opinion -- even though he said it's just plain wrong.

"For him to make that comparison, it's one of those things where it creates conversation," Jordan said. "I guess we'll never know. I'd like to think that we had 11 Hall of Famers on that team, and whenever they get 11 Hall of Famers, you call and ask me who had the better Dream Team. Remember now, they learned from us. We didn't learn from them."
Old 07-12-2012, 05:11 PM   #325
pattylicous
Scooby Specialist

Member#: 117487

Quote:
But I can't understand Harden. He was a 6th man. He wasn't even a starter.
Not really saying he should/shouldn't be on the team but he wasn't a starter just so the Thunder would have some bench scoring. After him there isn't a whole lot. That and he played WAY more minutes than the guy he subs for most of the time (Sefalosha). He would/could start for most teams.

*takes off Thunder fanboi hat*
Closed Thread