Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Vancouver Impreza Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Vancouver Impreza Club Forum -- VIC > VIC Vendor Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 06:16 PM   #1
dalesmotorsport
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (47)

Member#: 173316
Chapter/Region: VIC
Vehicle:
'18 STi Type RA
White

Default DBA rotors for '06-07 WRX blow out sale!!!!

I have an overstock on DBA 4000 and standard slotted rotors.

The part # is:

4653(DBA 4000) rear rotors-$250pr.

653(DBA standard slotted)-$210pr

Check this part # it might fit other models.

Email [email protected] to order

"We do pricing a little differently. Every price you see includes the shipping cost to our office(Surrey, BC), duties and exchange rate . This creates a built in cost savings, no hidden fees, and less hassles. The best part is we still have a price match guarantee!"[/COLOR][/I] [/B]

[COLOR=black]Service Center: 604-530-9160 Toll Free 1 (855) 214-2670[/COLOR] [COLOR=black]Email- [/COLOR]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/CENTER]
Closed Thread