Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday March 28, 2020
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club
Mid Atlantic Impreza Club Forum sponsored by Annapolis Subaru
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Mid Atlantic Impreza Club -- MAIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 03-08-2020, 09:47 PM   #1
Hfourlife
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 468431
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2005 Baja turbo
White

Default Central Pennsylvania meet

Hi My name is Nick. I am a long time Subaru guy. I’m on my 6th. I currently have a 300WHP 05 Baja Turbo lifted and a Brat. I just recently moved back to my home town of Lock Haven PA. Years ago while I was living in the Pittsburgh area one of my favorite things was the Subaru Community. They would have a get together once a month. I haven’t seen anything like that happening in our area. I know there are a lot of Subaru people around State College, Lock Haven, Williamsport. I am going to start a monthly meet. I am reaching out to test the level of invest. Lock Haven is only 30 minutes from State College and Williamsport so I think it might be a great place to meet up, check out each other’s cars, trade and sell parts, get advice, have a guru trouble shoot your car in person and of course have some food and beers. I would like to have it the same day every month. Say the second Wednesday at 6:30pm. I’m currently looking for a place in town that would like to have us with a big parking lot and maybe a wing night or something. Please tell your friends and get the word out. I’m open to any and all suggestions. It’s all about the people.
Hfourlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2020, 11:08 PM   #2
Winnerone23
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 451751
Vehicle:
2005 FXTI
PSM

Hey Nick!
I'm Troy and from Williamsport.
Wednesday's are rough, for me.. and that's the car meet night, in Williamsport.(which is about 9:30 till I every make that)

But once a month.. I can rotate some things and see what's what.
Winnerone23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2020, 11:30 PM   #3
Hfourlife
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2005 Baja turbo
White

Fantastic Troy. Good to hear from you. How do you feel about Tuesdays?
Old 03-10-2020, 07:54 AM   #4
Winnerone23
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2005 FXTI
PSM

Tuesdays sound doable
Old 03-10-2020, 01:02 PM   #5
Hfourlife
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2005 Baja turbo
White

Great! Since Tuesday works I am thinking Mill Hall Ruby Tuesday’s. They have a lot of cheap food and drink specials on Tuesday, they have a huge parking lot attached to Walmart, and it is right off the exit for anyone coming from State College or Williamsport. I’ll go there tonight to talk to the manager about it.
Old 03-11-2020, 04:58 PM   #6
Hfourlife
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2005 Baja turbo
White

Default Third Tuesday Meet Ruby Tuesday’s Mill Hall PA 5-9

I spoke with the Manager at Ruby Tuesday’s and we are all set up.
Tuesday is a slow day for them. As of now I have a 3 tables reserved for us but the manager said we could have the whole section if we want it. The parking on the west side of the building is always empty so we will take over those spots. There are a handful of drink specials. Happy hour 4-6. And it’s top shelf Tuesday. The food special on that day is $5 unlimited salad bar. They know we will all be separated checks. I’ll be there 5-9 in a white lifted Subaru Baja turbo with gold wheels. I have a handful of locals I’ve talked to that are coming. Help get the word out!

3/17/2020 (St Patrick’s Day)
Third Tuesday Meet Ruby Tuesday’s Mill Hall PA 5-9

Ruby Tuesday’s is directly off the Mill Hall exit in the same parking lot as Walmart.
Old 03-17-2020, 03:30 PM   #7
Hfourlife
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2005 Baja turbo
White

Weeeeeeeeeeeeell looks like mass panic will cancel the first meet. See everyone next month!!! April 21st!!
Old 03-17-2020, 04:37 PM   #8
trey99ek
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 497127

That would be cool. I haven't met up with anyone since my old Honda Civic days of college. I live outside of Williamsport as well. I'll keep an eye on the page and sometime if my schedule permits I'd meet up.
trey99ek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 04:44 PM   #9
Winnerone23
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2005 FXTI
PSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trey99ek View Post
That would be cool. I haven't met up with anyone since my old Honda Civic days of college. I live outside of Williamsport as well. I'll keep an eye on the page and sometime if my schedule permits I'd meet up.
Where at? I'm in Williamsport