Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
North West Impreza Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > North West Impreza Club Forum -- NWIC > NWIC Vendor Classifieds

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 01-29-2008, 07:23 PM   #1
AllWheelsDriven.net
Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (9)

Member#: 124802
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
1996 22B-righton STi
Graphite Grey

Default Winter Clearance Sale, and a few parts we need..

Hey Everyone,

Here are some parts that need new homes ASAP..

-2.2 Turbo Legacy engine (EJ22T closed deck), complete w/turbo and intake manifold, has broken timing belt cover, $500 or $750 w/complete harness and ecu. The blocks alone usually go for $500. Good for your turbo swap or built motor project..**Make reasonable offer**

- (2) EJ257 US STi short blocks, one has a damaged piston ($450), and the other needs bearings ($600). They sell for $1800 + new.. **SOLD**

-Pair of EJ257 AVCS Heads (STi, FXT, OBXT, LGT) w/cams. They are bare, and need to be dressed (valves, springs, retainers, buckets, shims, and cam caps). $750 obo

-2000 2.5 RS Transmission + LSD rear diff, 4:11 final drive. $1000

-2000 2.5 SOHC Engine, complete longblock w/intake manifold and all sensors, needs bearings. $750 obo

-Set of 4 15" Steel wheels for Subaru. Great for snow tires. 5-100 Pattern. $150

-'93 Legacy Turbo seats $150 for the pair

-(4) '93 Legacy turbo doors w/ door cards and window glass $125 ea. obo, all in good cosmetic shape.

-'93 Legacy Turbo trunk w/ spoiler (white) $250 obo

-'93 Legacy Turbo dashboard w/ gauge cluster, black $150

-(2) JDM 2.5 DOHC intake manifolds w/ sensors, $125 ea.

-JDM GF8 gauge cluster w/ 7k tach, cable speedo, 84k KMs. $100

-(2) Cobra Imola 2 Kevlar racing seats $550 ea., new in box ($675 ea. new) FIA rated

Lots of other parts too..Please PM, email, or call me at 541-419-7022 with any questions you might have. The bigger items (engines, trannies, dashboard, doors) I'd like to get picked up if possible, or you arrange shipping from 97701. Thanks for looking!

**WTB** We are trying to track down a good set of '02-05 EJ20 WRX heads (found), a VF34/39/30/22 or 18g turbo, early turbo AWIC, and a set of '07 WRX sedan right rear lateral links (found). Please contact us with what you've got available.. Thanks.

Cheers,
Barrett-
www.allwheelsdriven.net

Last edited by AllWheelsDriven.net; 02-01-2008 at 03:33 PM.
AllWheelsDriven.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 10:52 PM   #2
AllWheelsDriven.net
Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (9)

Member#: 124802
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
1996 22B-righton STi
Graphite Grey

Bump for sold parts and lots of inquiries..

Still have the 2.2 turbo engine available. These are still one of the toughest blocks Subaru has ever built.. Getting very hard to find them these days.

The Cobra seats listed are proper kevlar race seats. For those of you building any type of track or rally car.

15" steelies? Doesn't anyone need some snow or rally x wheels?

Also have a 3:90 Legacy Turbo 5 speed getting built if anyone is looking for one of those for a swap or replacement tranny.

Cheers,
Barrett-
www.allwheelsdriven.net
AllWheelsDriven.net is offline   Reply With Quote