Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Monday November 18, 2019
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'General Sale' Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 01-03-2019, 02:14 PM   #1
maperformance
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (80)

Member#: 141043
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2011 STI
black af

Default Maperformance* Partial Sponsorship Opportunities !

Hey Subie guys and Gals!

Leo here from Maperformance letting you all know we are looking for people to become BRAND ADVOCATES!

Whats this mean ?

Well really its pretty simple we are looking for folks who are passionate about their platforms and are willing to spread the brand name in exchange for a SOLID hook up on parts!

We need people who are active on a multitude of social media outlets. If you think this is something of interest to you please feel free to Pm me and we can get you set up!

Folks who are active and can tag your favorite local or non local map rep when someone reaches out in need of a part!

Thanks for the years of support

~leo @map

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I want to earn your business, PM me and tell us how we can become your one stop shop for performance parts today!
ACL / AEM / ACT / Cosworth / Grimmspeed / Invidia / Ksport / Manley / Mishimoto / PTE / Tomei / Turbosmart / Wiseco
maperformance is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2019, 03:34 PM   #2
Aralynn1007
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 476604
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2017 WRX
Lapis Blue

Default Partial Sponsorship Opportunities

Definitely Interested ! Very active on social media and I love your guys products! Here is my IG @ara_wrx17 and i have your intake, and 3inch dp on my car and i love them. Husband has spoken to Ian plenty of times through email and hes always been so helpful.
Aralynn1007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 08:34 PM   #3
chandleroveson
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 470831
Default Sponsorship

Hello I am intrigued by your post! I own a 2013 limited edition orange wrx and currently at 450whp! I'm still on working my way up with modifications but still have a great base to work with and solid social media following within a variety of communities. My instagram is @chandler_oveson and my email is [email protected] if you ever want to reach out to me for any reason. Thank you!
chandleroveson is offline   Reply With Quote