Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 26, 2019
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Car Part Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 11-26-2018, 02:27 PM   #1
Caspersubie
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 425670
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2004 Impreza
Sliver

Default Invidia down pipe no logo,stamp, back bling etc

First I want to start of by saying I didnít know where to post this so after this question is answered Iíll remove the posting if itís messing up the order of things around here. I search for an answer but didnít see anything

So recently I bought a invidia catless down pipe from a member on this forum. In the pictures I didnít see any markings went over my head until I purchased it . My question is could it still be real without having a stamp saying invidia? I asked if it had any markings and he said he didnít see any, I started questioning if he has any proof if itís a real piece and he hasnít gotten back to me yet.

Thanks

Last edited by Caspersubie; 11-26-2018 at 03:10 PM.
Caspersubie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2019, 07:17 PM   #2
Scoobie_Newbie_916
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 497530
Vehicle:
2017 WRX Premium 6MT
Pearl White

Check this pic out on amazon looks like something is stamped on top of the bell mouth …..And Honestly if the welds look good and there's no porosity or heat soak areas in the welds who cares......if you got a good deal it's irrelevant what brand it is.....My buddy Had a Invidia down pipe and sold it because he needed some quick cash....then he bought a cheap ass Rev9 down pipe and ran the same tune and it didn't make any difference …...
Scoobie_Newbie_916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 06:12 PM   #3
Quark
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 496415
Vehicle:
2016 WRX Limited CVT
Lapis Blue Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoobie_Newbie_916 View Post

Check this pic out on amazon looks like something is stamped on top of the bell mouth …..And Honestly if the welds look good and there's no porosity or heat soak areas in the welds who cares......if you got a good deal it's irrelevant what brand it is.....My buddy Had a Invidia down pipe and sold it because he needed some quick cash....then he bought a cheap ass Rev9 down pipe and ran the same tune and it didn't make any difference …...
just because it may have the same sound is not good enough to keep an item that you bought that was not as advertised. sorry that the seller is not responding, hope they do soon and are stand up enough to refund you so you can get what you originally were after.
Quark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 09:28 PM   #4
Cesar_h07
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 491013
Vehicle:
2018 WRX
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspersubie View Post
First I want to start of by saying I didnít know where to post this so after this question is answered Iíll remove the posting if itís messing up the order of things around here. I search for an answer but didnít see anything

So recently I bought a invidia catless down pipe from a member on this forum. In the pictures I didnít see any markings went over my head until I purchased it . My question is could it still be real without having a stamp saying invidia? I asked if it had any markings and he said he didnít see any, I started questioning if he has any proof if itís a real piece and he hasnít gotten back to me yet.

Thanks
I did the same thing. Bought a used Invidia jpipe from here that didnít have markings.I have an Invidia Q300 catback and the quality looks the same. Welds are nice and machining is good. If you got a good deal, I wouldnít worry too much as long as itís the right size and quality.
Cesar_h07 is online now   Reply With Quote