Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor Announcements

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 05-03-2012, 04:10 PM   #1
No Limit Motorsport
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (46)

Member#: 131945
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2013 BRZ
Gunmetal

Default Walbro E85 Fuel Pump - NOW IN STOCK!

In stock for immediate shipping!!!! PM for price!

Walbro has released an updated version of the 39/50 DC/SS pump many people know as the 400LPH pump with the option of being E85 compatible. In overall appearance the pump dimensions are the same, for this unit to be used in E85 all electrical connections must be sealed, there for this new unit will have a build in electrical harness with a female Packard connector. •Outperforms all current market in-tank fuel pumps
•Designed for engines with more than 500HP
•Award-winning OE Technology
•High- Pressure,High-flow performance
•OEM technology designed and developed for E85. All pumping components have been validated to OEM Specifications for approved use in E85/Flex fuel applications.
Part Number # F90000267
The conservative horsepower rating of this pump is that this pump can support 800 HP on 12 volts and up to 950 HP on 13.5 volts!!!!!!!

• Outperforms all current market in-tank fuel pumps
  • Designed for engines with more than 500 HP
  • Award-winning OE technology
  • High-pressure, high-flow performance
  • OEM technology designed and developed for E85
  • All pumping components have been validated to OEM specifications for approved use in E85/flex fuel applications

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[B][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Red]Sales [/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=Black][B][COLOR=Black]- Installs[/COLOR][/B] - [COLOR=Red]Tuning[/COLOR]
1139 Station Road Unit 8
Medford NY 11763

[COLOR=Red]Free shipping on orders over $150[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[/B]
No Limit Motorsport is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2012, 02:41 PM   #2
No Limit Motorsport
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 BRZ
Gunmetal

[B][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Red]Sales [/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=Black][B][COLOR=Black]- Installs[/COLOR][/B] - [COLOR=Red]Tuning[/COLOR]
1139 Station Road Unit 8
Medford NY 11763

[/B]
Old 05-04-2012, 09:25 PM   #3
juanmedina
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (32)

Member#: 133146
Vehicle:
07 FPgreen 7.37@95
WRX VF39+E85 12.0, 121mph

Please PM me a price shipped to 29680? Is it plug and play?
juanmedina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 12:51 PM   #4
No Limit Motorsport
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 BRZ
Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanmedina View Post
Please PM me a price shipped to 29680? Is it plug and play?
As you can see the electrical connector is different. Therefore it is NOT plug-n-play.

1139 Station Road Unit 8
Medford NY 11763

[/B]
Old 05-07-2012, 07:04 PM   #5
medamullet
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (35)

Member#: 99442
Chapter/Region: International
Vehicle:
2006 SGM STI
I'm on CORN YO!

this is the same pump as teh 400 but e85 compatable? I was under the impression it was like a 485L pump or something?
medamullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:31 PM   #6
No Limit Motorsport
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
2013 BRZ
Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by medamullet View Post
this is the same pump as teh 400 but e85 compatable? I was under the impression it was like a 485L pump or something?
Who said it was the same pump? If you look at the flow chart I posted in the first post it tells you how much it flows. 454lph.

1139 Station Road Unit 8
Medford NY 11763

[/B]
Old 05-20-2012, 06:18 PM   #7
psmBoXer
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 90354
Chapter/Region: International
Vehicle:
2018 STI
WRBP

Any way to install this on a 2008+ STI? Suggestions?
psmBoXer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 11:52 AM   #8
threelete
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 282906
Vehicle:
2011 420/445 '11 sti
Obsidian Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by psmBoXer View Post
Any way to install this on a 2008+ STI? Suggestions?
I had this pump installed on my 2011 Sti. I had been through 2 fuel pumps in (1) year running mostly E85. (Aeromotive 340). Previous to the Aeromotive failing I went through (1) Walbro 255. the Walbro never left me stranded like the Aeromotives did, but I pulled out the Walbro 255 before it completely failed. Over the next year I'll report back with a long term test on the Walbro 485 I'm currently using. Topspeed in Alpharetta GA made some custom brackets and did some cutting on a standard 08+ Fuel Pump Assy. to get the Walbro 485 to fit. So far so good. I like to track my car on e85 and I like to run it in the summer months. I also run e85 in the winter, but not as much. It's tough to stop using the "fun gas" once you've used it. It's like telling Blake Griffin to do a layup with an open basket, it's just not gonna happen.

As far as the simple on my car:
420awhp (e85) 20gxt, headerback eql. length exhaust, ETS TMIC, SS1 built block, Topspeed tuned Doug Wilks Alpharetta GA.
threelete is offline   Reply With Quote