Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Engine Management & Tuning > AccessPort

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 05-08-2006, 08:02 PM   #1
i0nic
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 88605
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2014 WRX STI
Plasma Blue Pearl

Default Can anyone give me insight on my log

So I just got my AP friday and flashed to stage 1 and now I started dataloging. I was curious as to what parameters I should be logging. I just checked a few I thought were important and got a few 3rd gear pulls. Anyone willing to take a look at them and let me know how they look? I don't really know whats normal/good/bad. Any helpw ould be much appreciated! Let me know and i'll email the log

Last edited by i0nic; 05-08-2006 at 08:15 PM.
i0nic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2006, 01:23 PM   #2
frasdl
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 75091
Vehicle:
2003 G35 coupe
OB

I also just got an AP. Does it log in stock form or do you need the street tuner software to see this. I don't plan on tweaking maps, but it would be nice to see some data.
frasdl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 01:42 PM   #3
i0nic
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 88605
Vehicle:
2014 WRX STI
Plasma Blue Pearl

You need to use a datalogging program and a laptop. I used the free Tari DL1. If you do a search for it on here something should come up.
i0nic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 01:22 PM   #4
frasdl
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 75091
Vehicle:
2003 G35 coupe
OB

Quote:
Originally Posted by i0nic
You need to use a datalogging program and a laptop. I used the free Tari DL1. If you do a search for it on here something should come up.
I see now, thanks.
frasdl is offline   Reply With Quote