Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday January 20, 2018
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Interior/Dressup/Audio & Security

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 01-26-2007, 01:46 AM   #1
wjc04wrx
*** Banned ***
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 58358
Default CA: GC Steering wheel / shift knob / pwr windows/mirrors swtich / Battery tie down

I have a couple of items for sale. All offers are welcomed.

1. ($3 shipping) Battery tie down from my 98L, should fit every other model. The paint has chipped and it has some rust, but it can be easily be fixed.

2. ($10 shipping) Unknown brand shift knob. This knob was in my L and screws right into the rod. The bottoms white piece is where the shift boot attaches to. Sorry about the bad pics, but this is the best I could do 

3. ($10 shipping) Driverís side power windows controls/switches for coupe. It is in good working condition. The switches can also be used to replace broken or malfunctioned ones.

4. ($10 shipping) Power mirrors switch in good working condition.

5. ($30 shipping) Steering with air bag out of my 98 L. The air bug plug is missing and it doesnít have a cruise control. Other then that itís in good condition.

wjc04wrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links