Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > General Community

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 02-25-2016, 10:08 PM   #9726
fastthis
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 411962
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
2006 Impreza Wrx Wag
Crystal Gray Metalic

My 6 year old sister threw up in my Rex when I was driving on curvy PA roads.

But she loves it when I get on it.
fastthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2016, 05:18 PM   #9727
Mishal Jackson
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 304871
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
05 WRX Wagon
OBP

An older lady in a 07 forester with a nice sounding exhaust, asked me this morning at McDonald's if I ever did autocross or any other racing. She said autocross is amazing and suggested I try it some time.
Mishal Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 04:48 AM   #9728
rustyspoon
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 439653

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishal Jackson View Post
An older lady in a 07 forester with a nice sounding exhaust, asked me this morning at McDonald's if I ever did autocross or any other racing. She said autocross is amazing and suggested I try it some time.
she is not wrong!
rustyspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 09:20 AM   #9729
Floody420
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 419597
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2016 WRX PRM 6MT
2002 Audi A4

Quote:
Originally Posted by NissanGuy23 View Post
Damn you guys are getting so much heat..all i ever heard is things like 'thats is a niiiiicce car' from the lady at the public storage. And i was waiting in traffic a girl pulls up and is just starting at the Subi holding up traffic. Next, I'm just trying to wait in a parking lot for 10 min for someone, guy rolls up 'nice subi, i love subis' conversation starts. Maybe they get more respekt in the PA-ish area

Meanwhile my rex is always dirty, dinged, and riding on beat ass 16"s painted black
DUB-C! Plenty of good stories there. Went to UTI in Exton. That area is packed with dumb ricer kids too. Such good times!
Floody420 is offline   Reply With Quote