Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Member's Car Gallery

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2014, 06:18 PM   #1
SWRocket
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 338985
Vehicle:
2004 WRX SW V8TT
Silver

Default Twin Turbo LS Swap - SW Rocket - PROJECT DONE

Hi guys,
After 10.000 miles running with about 550whp I have rod bearings failure.... one day I would go to take a walk with the car, and I saw that oil pressure drop about 1bar from the normal value, and the oil temp was a littler higher than normal... then I just go back to my house and left the car there.
I was decided to open the engine and fix it and sell the car. But I like the car too much, so I decided to fix it and stay with the car, and some time later do a LS Swap...

...but, when I open the engine, one of the cylinder was broke...well, I have luck on that, because the damage could be more higher if I continuous using the car...

Well, I talked to TyConway and buy a Cradle Kit from him...and more... I buy the LS1 and T56 from him too...
Now all of this will come to me in Brazil, and I will assemble in my Wagon with 2 K27 turbos probably.....

In the rear I already buy a Supra MK3 diff and send to William from TSSFAB to do the rear cradle and axles. He told me that with this rear setup I could keep my fuel tank.

I aleady have a surge tank with 2 walbro 255 and a walbro400 intank pumping to this surge tank... I will run with E100.

My start goal is about 550rwhp and later, if all goes ok, will put 750whp, but then I probably will change pistons and rods to forged ones....

Brakes:
Front:
-Brembo 4 pistons
-356mm rotors
-Hawk HP+ brake pads

Rear:
-Brembo 2 pistons
-Hawk HP + brake pads

Suspension:
-Endlinks by FastNigel (front)
-Endlinks by Kartboy (rear)
-Prothane complete bushing kit
-30mm Front swaybar Pro-1
-26mm Rear swaybar Hotchkis
-Megan Track Series Coilovers

Here are a few photos about the parts...

Last edited by SWRocket; 09-24-2016 at 09:35 PM.
SWRocket is offline   Reply With Quote