Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Exterior/Styling

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2008, 01:39 AM   #1
xhengmanx
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 144425
Default Fs: Ca- Seibon Cf Hood, Oem Sti Trunk, Jdm Lip

first up is a seibon oem style cf hood. looks great but hood scoop needs to be reclearcoated and has 2rock ship on the front that are about half the size of a dime? ill take pictures of the crack tomorrow. looking for 350 obo

2nd is a jdm lip that was broken during a mountain drive. it is currently painted to cgm and can be fixed at any bodyshop that has the skills to do it.
looking to get 70 dollars for it or obo.

last will be an oem sti strunk and wing with torsion bars. no scratches or dents. has a sti spec ra badge and i think a jdm wrx badge on it also? it is also dyno mated on the inside of the trunk. dont know how much these really go for so give me an offer and ill see if its worth it or not.

and here is the whole thing on the car and its potential look if done properly

pm me for more information or for additional pictures
thanks
-anthony

i also have a fp18g turbo forsale
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...2#post21105922
xhengmanx is offline   Reply With Quote