Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday August 18, 2018
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC General > Interior & Exterior Modification

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 06-24-2018, 04:30 PM   #1
boogieman98
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 402592
Default Advanced Keys Install Issues

I have installed the Advanced Keys remote star and push button start into my 2013 STi but have ran into a couple of issues. The first issue is that when I push the button to start it does this in the following video.

Second Issue I have is when I remote start the car it wont disarm so I can get into the car as you can see by this video

I have tried to program the Tach on the advanced Keys system but it doesnt ever seem to program correctly as if it doesnt see a tach signal. I have hooked the input wire directly to the evo-all with no luck as well as the gray/red wire on the back of the cluster. I need help
boogieman98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2018, 05:01 PM   #2
youknownb
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 458583

Sounds like an ignition/starter problem, double check that all of the wires are powered up when remote starting.
youknownb is offline   Reply With Quote