Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Friday March 29, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Vendor 'For Sale' Classifieds > Engine/Power/Exhaust

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 09-04-2012, 11:35 AM   #1
Source,LLC
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 322524
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
3.5 WRX STI
WRB

Cool Tons of INVIDIA in stock ready to ship!

Looking for a catback for your STI or WRX? Source has you Covered!

If you're looking for that deep tone, but want to keep the volume down a bit (who doesn't have pesky neighbors) then look no further then the Boral Hush Quad Tipped catback. Each system is built from premium austenitic stainless steel, superior to T-400 series knockoffs, to give you the absolute best in performance and durability. Ultra-smooth mandrel bends ensure maximum flow and power, and precision computer-controlled CNC manufacturing ensures an accurate fit

Or how about the Stainless Steel tip Invidia Q300? Another exhaust that wont drone you out in volume, but will keep a smile on your face everytime you hit the gas. The muffler inside contains continuous piping design and use of Advantex material that results in an excellent free-flow exhaust with optimized back pressure, giving greater horsepower, torque gains and a rich deep sporty sound. The use of SUS304 polished stainless steel piping, Mandrel bent to shape, state of the art CNC machine made flange, Robot TIG welding and double wall polished stainless steel or Titanium tips, provides the Invidia Q300 Exhaust with outstanding durability and appearance.

We also carry a variety of other exhaust systems from:

Perrin:

To Magnaflow:

To TurboXS:

Dont hesitate to contact us for special pricing and any questions you may have, we are here to help night and day. All PM's will be responded to almost immediately.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=orange][B]From A-Z we've got you covered[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=orange][B]Don't hesitate to message us [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=orange][B]with any and all questions you have.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[B]6233 Kirk St., Morton Grove, IL 60053[/B]
[B]T.847-588-3224 I F.847-588-3226[/B]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Source,LLC; 09-17-2012 at 08:10 AM.
Source,LLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:17 PM   #2
Source,LLC
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
3.5 WRX STI
WRB

Need to gain some HP and TQ out of your WRX or STI? A downpipe could be exactly what you need!

The HKS 33006-BF003 Cattless Resonated Bellmouth Downpipe for the 08-10 STI is 3" of mandrel bent stainless steel designed to improve exhaust flow. The bellmouth 33006-BF003 is an excellent option for your 08-10 STI if you are running a stock or upgraded turbo and supporting tune. This setup will increase throttle response and overall power through out the RPM range. This is a bit of an odd ball downpipe, the two resonators will keep the exhaust quiet while increasing tone. Great for a stealth exhaust or commuter car where power is desired without the sound.

If you are looking to stay with a cat in order to pass emissions the Cobb catted downpipe might be for you.

Improve exhaust flow, faster turbo response time and power gains The COBB Tuning turbo downpipe is one of the premier modifications most owners look to upgrade on their vehicle. By opening the diameter of exhaust flow coming out of the turbo, the downpipe unleash power where the stock restrictive unit lacks. The COBB Tuning downpipe is available in a "Street" version that comes with a single high flow catalytic converter. A downpipe combined with the performance tuning found in the AccessPORT is the first step to any enthusiast looking to unlock the potential of their engine, while still maintaining a stock look around their vehicle.

We also carry a variety of other brands:

Agency Power Downpipe: Agency Power has been constantly developing and testing new products that simply make your vehicle the best car for street, drag, and road racing. With the release of their all new downpipe, you will be able to give your car the best performance it needs. The all new Agency Power downpipe is full stainless steel with thick flanges and sturdy hangers. The downpipe is a full 3 inch system that fits to the stock turbo housing or cat delete pipe. Adding this downpipe to your car will give you increased horsepower, increased boost, and improve the air flow that is needed on a turbo charged car. Downpipe fits with the stock donut gasket. Combine this downpipe with our Agency Power catback exhaust system for an awesome performance gain of horsepower!

Tanabe Downpipe: The Tanabe Turbine Tube, also known as the Tanabe Downpipe, extracts the most power from turbocharged vehicle applications. Turbo efficiency, power and response is greatly improved. Each downpipe has an EGT Bung with cap for those who wish to monitor exhaust gas temperatures, without having to drill into their downpipe and void their warranty. Replaces pipe from turbo to the stock main catalyzer, which is kept. Best mated when used with any Tanabe catback exhaust system. Also available, the ultra efficiency Y-PIPE for vehicles with the VQ35DE engine eliminates huge restrictions found on the factory Nissan/Infiniti exhaust system piping, and provides huge horsepower gains when used with Tanabe catback exhausts.

Injen Super SES - Downpipe: The Injen Super SES Downpipe is the perfect addition to your turbocharged ride. Let your turbo breath and feel the power gains with Injen's SES Downpipe. Every Downpipe is made from 304 Stainless Steel and feature Robotic welds for precise installation.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=orange][B]From A-Z we've got you covered[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=orange][B]Don't hesitate to message us [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=orange][B]with any and all questions you have.[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Old 09-05-2012, 10:20 AM   #3
Source,LLC
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
3.5 WRX STI
WRB

Huge variety of Exhaust Systems in stock ready to ship out NOW!

Old 09-06-2012, 10:47 AM   #4
Source,LLC
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
3.5 WRX STI
WRB

Great prices all day everyday

Old 09-07-2012, 11:51 AM   #5
Source,LLC
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
3.5 WRX STI
WRB

Tons of exhausts in stock that we need to get rid of ASAP! Message us for the best pricing

Old 09-07-2012, 04:18 PM   #6
Source,LLC
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
3.5 WRX STI
WRB

Default Invidia

Of course we got it!

Invidia Q300 Exhaust: The Invidia Q300 Exhaust features a flat bottom shaped muffler design results in improved high speed aerodynamic performance. The muffler inside contains continuous piping design and use of Advantex material that results in an excellent free-flow exhaust with optimized back pressure, giving greater horsepower, torque gains and a rich deep sporty sound. The use of SUS304 polished stainless steel piping, Mandrel bent to shape, state of the art CNC machine made flange, Robot TIG welding and double wall polished stainless steel or Titanium tips, provides the Invidia Q300 Exhaust with outstanding durability and appearance.

Old 09-10-2012, 09:14 AM   #7
Source,LLC
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
3.5 WRX STI
WRB

Lots of invidia exhaust setups ready to ship today

Old 09-11-2012, 10:18 AM   #8
Source,LLC
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
3.5 WRX STI
WRB

Orders Shipped and Questions answered.

Old 09-11-2012, 02:24 PM   #9
Source,LLC
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
3.5 WRX STI
WRB

get your exhaust on

Old 09-12-2012, 09:10 AM   #10
Source,LLC
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
3.5 WRX STI
WRB

Get that signature rumble today!

Old 09-12-2012, 12:37 PM   #11
Source,LLC
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
3.5 WRX STI
WRB

Message us and get your best possible pricing today

Old 09-13-2012, 12:06 PM   #12
Source,LLC
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
3.5 WRX STI
WRB

Orders shipped and all questions answered

Old 09-14-2012, 02:30 PM   #13
Source,LLC
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
3.5 WRX STI
WRB

PM us for best possible pricing

Old 09-16-2012, 01:52 PM   #14
Source,LLC
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
3.5 WRX STI
WRB

Priced to move!

Old 09-17-2012, 08:11 AM   #15
Source,LLC
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
3.5 WRX STI
WRB

Do work!

Old 09-17-2012, 03:11 PM   #16
Source,LLC
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
3.5 WRX STI
WRB

PM us for best possible pricing!

Old 09-18-2012, 09:42 AM   #17
Source,LLC
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
3.5 WRX STI
WRB

PM us and get the lowest nasioc prices today!

Old 09-18-2012, 01:29 PM   #18
Wrexflex
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (7)

Member#: 326301
Vehicle:
2012 WRX LR - Sold
2015 Forester Premium CBS

Pricing shipped to 45014 for a sedan '12 Q300 in both SS and Titanium? Thanks.
Wrexflex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:02 AM   #19
Source,LLC
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
3.5 WRX STI
WRB

PMs answered and products shipped

Old 09-19-2012, 03:58 PM   #20
Source,LLC
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
3.5 WRX STI
WRB

Mid day bump

Old 09-20-2012, 10:39 AM   #21
Source,LLC
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
3.5 WRX STI
WRB

Ready to get you all the parts you need now

Old 09-20-2012, 04:14 PM   #22
Source,LLC
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
3.5 WRX STI
WRB

PM us for any of your part needs!

Old 09-21-2012, 10:05 AM   #23
Source,LLC
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
3.5 WRX STI
WRB

Do Work!

Old 09-24-2012, 08:37 AM   #24
Source,LLC
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
3.5 WRX STI
WRB

It's monday, time to brighten up your day by ordering some fresh new parts for your Subaru. Contact Source to get the NASIOC hookup now!

Old 09-25-2012, 11:16 AM   #25
Source,LLC
Former Vendor

Vehicle:
3.5 WRX STI
WRB

Questions answered, orders shipped, parts in stock ready to move!