Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Wednesday August 15, 2018
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Technical > Engine Management & Tuning

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2016, 08:03 AM   #526
no694terry
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 220816
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Vehicle:
2018 Exotruck
EJ22e 415whp/398wtq

Default

Romraider has its on virtual dyno now
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
no694terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 06-14-2016, 09:26 PM   #527
alakazoo22
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 230730
Join Date: Nov 2009
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Location: Sherbrooke
Vehicle:
05 FXT 18GXTR
black

Default

I load my log in the dyno with RR and is not working. Someone I miss somewhere ?
alakazoo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 06:32 PM   #528
joeleodee
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 193020
Join Date: Oct 2008
Default

Send the log to me. I'll look into it.

[email protected]
joeleodee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 06:14 AM   #529
alakazoo22
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 230730
Join Date: Nov 2009
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Location: Sherbrooke
Vehicle:
05 FXT 18GXTR
black

Default

E-mail send thanks buddy !

I have try something this morning. When I open my log, I was in Excel format I see everything. If I open it with logviewer the only parameter I saw is time. Dont know why.. maybe thats my problem..?

Last edited by alakazoo22; 06-16-2016 at 06:19 AM.
alakazoo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 10:58 PM   #530
joeleodee
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 193020
Join Date: Oct 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alakazoo22 View Post
E-mail send thanks buddy !

I have try something this morning. When I open my log, I was in Excel format I see everything. If I open it with logviewer the only parameter I saw is time. Dont know why.. maybe thats my problem..?
That has something to do with it. It's hard to tell what is happening, but the raw data when opened in excel has all the headings jammed into cell A1 and the values in the other cells aren't in a format that romraider would record. What device, romraider version, operating system, etc.?
joeleodee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 05:50 AM   #531
alakazoo22
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 230730
Join Date: Nov 2009
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Location: Sherbrooke
Vehicle:
05 FXT 18GXTR
black

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeleodee View Post
That has something to do with it. It's hard to tell what is happening, but the raw data when opened in excel has all the headings jammed into cell A1 and the values in the other cells aren't in a format that romraider would record. What device, romraider version, operating system, etc.?
RoM raider is the last version. V0.5.8 rc1. Virtual dyno also the lasr version. Excel 2007, maybe it was the configuration in the option ? My laptop is win8 All updated. I will try to play with excel and see with logviewer if they open correctly
alakazoo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 08:14 PM   #532
alakazoo22
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 230730
Join Date: Nov 2009
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Location: Sherbrooke
Vehicle:
05 FXT 18GXTR
black

Default

I found my problem. Virtual dyno is work now. The anwser is simple, my keybord is in french so in excel all numbers in my log as a , ( 3,3 for exemple) and I need to get . (3.3) in my log. So I swicht to english keyboard, excel now wrote number with point.

I pretty happy to found this! I Just wanti to share if somebody elle have this problem.
alakazoo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 07:48 AM   #533
no694terry
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 220816
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Vehicle:
2018 Exotruck
EJ22e 415whp/398wtq

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alakazoo22 View Post
I found my problem. Virtual dyno is work now. The anwser is simple, my keybord is in french so in excel all numbers in my log as a , ( 3,3 for exemple) and I need to get . (3.3) in my log. So I swicht to english keyboard, excel now wrote number with point.

I pretty happy to found this! I Just wanti to share if somebody elle have this problem.
should be an easy fix. open the log in excel and use the "find and replace" option to replace , with .
no694terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 08:08 PM   #534
alakazoo22
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 230730
Join Date: Nov 2009
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Location: Sherbrooke
Vehicle:
05 FXT 18GXTR
black

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no694terry View Post
should be an easy fix. open the log in excel and use the "find and replace" option to replace , with .
I Just change my keybord langage from french to english, thats it! Now I profit
alakazoo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 07:48 AM   #535
no694terry
Scooby Specialist
 
Member#: 220816
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Vehicle:
2018 Exotruck
EJ22e 415whp/398wtq

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alakazoo22 View Post
I Just change my keybord langage from french to english, thats it! Now I profit
nice, one less french canadian
no694terry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 06:36 PM   #536
alakazoo22
Scooby Newbie
 
Member#: 230730
Join Date: Nov 2009
Chapter/Region: E. Canada
Location: Sherbrooke
Vehicle:
05 FXT 18GXTR
black

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no694terry View Post
nice, one less french canadian
But I will always french canadian.. sorry
alakazoo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Log analyzer - check it out jmc9809 Engine Management & Tuning 42 11-04-2007 09:00 AM
New Log-Analyzer program comming soon! NavyBlueSubaru Engine Management & Tuning 69 03-24-2007 03:17 PM
U-LAME -- UTEC Log Analyzer and Map Editor WolfDrive Engine Management & Tuning 14 12-05-2005 11:01 PM
UTECA (new log analyzer software)... need beta testers WolfDrive Engine Management & Tuning 10 05-31-2005 02:42 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2018 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2017, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.