Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
Alaskan Impreza Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > Alaskan Impreza Club Forum -- AKIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2006, 04:20 PM   #1
AKSubie
Scooby Guru

Member#: 6214
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Vehicle:
01.5 Audi S4
www.motorsportsalaska.com

Default Feeler post for a 2000 S4

Yup, you read correct, I am toying the idea on selling the Audi S4 and wondering if there was any interest in it.
Specs:
2000 Silver Audi S4 6spd sedan. Black leather interior with heated and power front seats, power windows/locks/moonroof. Bose CD/tape deck and 8 Bose speaker stereo system with 6 disc changer (or ipod adapter) in trunk. 2.7liter twin turbo V6 with upgraded diverter valves (or recirc as soem call em) Complete samco hose kit with new clamps. Tinted windows, Piano black interior trim with black alcantra shift boot. Other mods include Toy_Guy short shifter, STaSIS Track Sport Coilovers, Neuspeed Rear SwayBar, Milltek TruDual Exhaust, TechReactions EFU digital Boost gauge (and then some). Clear corners, RS4 transmisison and motor mounts, Vast Performance snub mount, Both cloth and all weather floor mats, possible spar set of K03's to be thrown in the deal if wanted. Serviced exclusively at EERO (since I owned it). Timing belt/water pump was done at 90k miles, complete front control arms and all half shafts were replaced at ~105k miles, main driveshaft replaced at ~125k, power steering pump was replaced at 120k.... probably many other things I am missing. Mileage is at 131k right now. Thinking of getting rid of it due to wanting something newer to play with. Thinking of $15k-16k or so..... O.B.O. tentatively.

Last edited by AKSubie; 12-04-2006 at 09:03 PM.
AKSubie is offline   Reply With Quote