Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday December 12, 2017
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Subaru Models > Impreza Forum

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 10-12-2017, 12:01 PM   #1
vaux
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 457546
Vehicle:
2017 Impreza Sport
White

Post 2017 Impreza Door Alignment Fix Service Bulletin

Has anyone taken advantage of the recent service bulletins in regards to the front door alignment with the body and interior dash? I got an alert in my OBD setup but noticed this isn't on mySubaru.

Basically, it indicates that there are a small number of customer reports indicating that the front door is misaligned and doesn't appear flush with the rear door and the interior dash shows a gap.

Does anyone have up to date service bulletins for the 17 Impreza?
vaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2017, 12:12 PM   #2
buschap
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 464292

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaux View Post
Does anyone have up to date service bulletins for the 17 Impreza?
I've got access to AllData, but there doesn't seem to be anything applicable under body and frame, just
12-213-17 01/12/2017 Center Console Lower Trim Panel - Design Change
01-168-09R 11/16/2016 Replacement Key and Immobilizer Information
buschap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:28 PM   #3
vaux
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2017 Impreza Sport
White

Quote:
Originally Posted by buschap View Post
I've got access to AllData, but there doesn't seem to be anything applicable under body and frame, just
12-213-17 01/12/2017 Center Console Lower Trim Panel - Design Change
01-168-09R 11/16/2016 Replacement Key and Immobilizer Information
I have a bulletin noted as 12-228-17 indicating 'addresses a small number of customer reports of improper fit or misalignment between the front door trim panel and the instrument panel's ornament panel.'

Is this not showing up on your end?
Old 10-12-2017, 12:33 PM   #4
buschap
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 464292

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaux View Post
Is this not showing up on your end?
I don't see it, but it looks like AllData doesn't have any TSBs more recent than April now that I look at the whole list.

Hope someone else can turn something up.
buschap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 12:40 PM   #5
vaux
Scooby Newbie

Vehicle:
2017 Impreza Sport
White

Quote:
Originally Posted by buschap View Post
I don't see it, but it looks like AllData doesn't have any TSBs more recent than April now that I look at the whole list.

Hope someone else can turn something up.
Weird, I actually set up an appt for tomorrow to get it addressed hopefully. Still in my 1 year warranty so hoping to take advantage of these little quirks.

Here is a list that popped up for me if anyone wants to check for themselves:

12-228-17 Aug 29 2017
This bulletin provides a repair procedure to address a small number of customer reports of improper fit or misalignment between the front door trim panel and the instrument panel's ornament panel.

15-211-17R Aug 27 2017
The following information addresses reprogramming file availability and a software update installation procedure to provide optimation to the new Harman gen 3 audio and navigation head units utilized in the new 2017 Impreza

15-204-16R Aug 16 2017
This bulletin contains illustrations of exchange components and their manufacturer as well as a description of the proper exchange procedure.

12-224-17R Aug 2 2017
This bulletin provides a procedure for replacement of the black foam rubber insulating cushions for the roof rails. In rare cases, the cushions may come loose and begin to protrude from under the roof rails where they contact the body.

07-119-17 June 28 2017
This service information bulletin announces a production method change to the rear combination lamp assembly. The application procedure fo the anti-fog coating was changed to prevent a customer concern of visible drip marks or streaks.