Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Tuesday March 19, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Vendor Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 12-20-2010, 12:08 AM   #26
Boston Motorsports
Former Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (626)

Member#: 214025
Chapter/Region: NESIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinned View Post
Boston Motorsports gave me a great price, and they made sure I got the parts on time (it was a pretty tight schedule). I will definitely buy from them again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbongox View Post
I will only go though BostonMotorspots when it comes to ordering parts. Great Customer Service, along with great prices and quick shipping, you cant go wrong! I've placed 4 orders so far and have never been disappointed!
Thank you for the feedback everyone!

Glad we could help.

-Daniel
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=Black] [COLOR=Red][B][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=Blue]
[COLOR=Red]WE WANT TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS!![/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]|[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]WE WILL BEAT ANY ADVERTISED PRICE GUARANTEED!![/COLOR][COLOR=Blue]
[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[SIZE=2][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=Black]| [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Boston Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2010, 04:11 PM   #27
SillyRabbitTrixR4Kid
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (6)

Member#: 200854
Default Great deals

Just wanted to post quick note about BMS. I did some Xmas shopping with them and got some really great deals. Prices came in lower than I even expected no one else was even close and shipping was super fast. Have to say these guys are my new vendor of choice.

Thanks for making my Xmas shopping a good deal.
SillyRabbitTrixR4Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 12:56 AM   #28
Boston Motorsports
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyRabbitTrixR4Kid View Post
Just wanted to post quick note about BMS. I did some Xmas shopping with them and got some really great deals. Prices came in lower than I even expected no one else was even close and shipping was super fast. Have to say these guys are my new vendor of choice.

Thanks for making my Xmas shopping a good deal.
Thank you very much, we appreciate your business, and thanks for the feedback!

Happy Holidays,

-BMS
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[COLOR=Red]WE WANT TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS!![/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR=Black]|[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]WE WILL BEAT ANY ADVERTISED PRICE GUARANTEED!![/COLOR][COLOR=Blue]

Old 12-27-2010, 02:04 PM   #29
ejicon
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (23)

Member#: 2452
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2016 WRX
WR Blue

I was in the market for a AEM Cold Air Intake and was doing some holiday shopping from local vendors + NASIOC venders. In addition to the Intake, I also wanted the cleaning kit as well. Most vendors wanted extra $$$ for shipping this combo.

Daniel from Boston Motorports saw that I was looking for this intake and contacted me. He was able to take care of me and my order and shipped everything out quickly. He checked in and sent me my tracking info. My Box came with the contents securely packaged. Overall transaction was top-notch and I was very please and satisfied with how everything went. Definitely a great vendor to deal with. Customer service was excellent.
Thanks Boston Motorsports.
ejicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 06:00 PM   #30
Boston Motorsports
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejicon View Post
I was in the market for a AEM Cold Air Intake and was doing some holiday shopping from local vendors + NASIOC venders. In addition to the Intake, I also wanted the cleaning kit as well. Most vendors wanted extra $$$ for shipping this combo.

Daniel from Boston Motorports saw that I was looking for this intake and contacted me. He was able to take care of me and my order and shipped everything out quickly. He checked in and sent me my tracking info. My Box came with the contents securely packaged. Overall transaction was top-notch and I was very please and satisfied with how everything went. Definitely a great vendor to deal with. Customer service was excellent.
Thanks Boston Motorsports.

-BMS
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Old 12-28-2010, 07:03 PM   #31
untrickable
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (4)

Member#: 181192
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2005 obp wrx
stg2 tune by Clark Turner

So I've been looking for an v.2 AP for my 05 wrx lately and Boston motorsports quoted me the best price for an AP. Even with a snowstorm going on i was still able to get my AP remarkably fast. Easily the best online store I've purchased from. Once my car passes my smog test I'll be upgrading to stage 2 =). Great guys and will be ordering from them again
untrickable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 11:38 PM   #32
Boston Motorsports
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by untrickable View Post
So I've been looking for an v.2 AP for my 05 wrx lately and Boston motorsports quoted me the best price for an AP. Even with a snowstorm going on i was still able to get my AP remarkably fast. Easily the best online store I've purchased from. Once my car passes my smog test I'll be upgrading to stage 2 =). Great guys and will be ordering from them again

-BMS
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Old 01-11-2011, 01:30 PM   #33
Tacnallahan
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 216244
Chapter/Region: RMIC
Vehicle:
04 Wrxgon
WRB

So Get a load of this! Yesterday I had a catastrophic manifold gasket blow-out and my car wont start and I have to drive to NY tomorrow night. I PM Dan at Boston MS and he OVERNIGHTS me the Grimmspeed gaskets I needed. HE PAID for the overnight shipping and I only paid for my gaskets. Plus, he sold me the gaskets for cheaper than anyone else could. This is my second purchase with Dan through Boston MS. The first was a much larger purchase and Dan gave me amazing deals on a coated GS uppipe, mishimoto hoses, and gaskets. I will do business with Boston Motorsports again.
Tacnallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 02:31 PM   #34
25rsti
Scooby Guru
Member Sales Rating: (130)

Member#: 166324

awesome! glad to hear a boston native reppin it for the suby community
25rsti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 08:41 PM   #35
Boston Motorsports
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacnallahan View Post
So Get a load of this! Yesterday I had a catastrophic manifold gasket blow-out and my car wont start and I have to drive to NY tomorrow night. I PM Dan at Boston MS and he OVERNIGHTS me the Grimmspeed gaskets I needed. HE PAID for the overnight shipping and I only paid for my gaskets. Plus, he sold me the gaskets for cheaper than anyone else could. This is my second purchase with Dan through Boston MS. The first was a much larger purchase and Dan gave me amazing deals on a coated GS uppipe, mishimoto hoses, and gaskets. I will do business with Boston Motorsports again.
Thank you for the continued business, glad we could help!
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Old 01-17-2011, 10:25 AM   #36
Boston Motorsports
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 25rsti View Post
awesome! glad to hear a boston native reppin it for the suby community
Thank you sir!
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Old 01-20-2011, 01:39 PM   #37
demoib
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (1)

Member#: 248915
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
Black

I ordered a Cobb AP, shipping was fast and BMS has the best price you can find. Very easy to deal with!
demoib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 09:50 PM   #38
Boston Motorsports
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by demoib View Post
I ordered a Cobb AP, shipping was fast and BMS has the best price you can find. Very easy to deal with!
Thank you sir, glad we could help!
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Old 01-21-2011, 12:14 AM   #39
!SUBARUUU!
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (6)

Member#: 175847
Vehicle:
2007 STI
SWP

Boston motorsports is awesome placed a second order of stuff from them today and had it shipped out in the same day with tracking information. Daniel is a real easy guy to get along with with experience to help you pick out your products accordingly. They have my business for future orders.
!SUBARUUU! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:20 AM   #40
Boston Motorsports
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by !SUBARUUU! View Post
Boston motorsports is awesome placed a second order of stuff from them today and had it shipped out in the same day with tracking information. Daniel is a real easy guy to get along with with experience to help you pick out your products accordingly. They have my business for future orders.
Thanks Emanuel!
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Old 01-21-2011, 01:14 PM   #41
FLDY10
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 263503
Vehicle:
'11 STI
WRB

Ordered my AccessPort for my STI through Daniel at Boston Motorsports. Ordered it Thursday afternoon and it arrived Friday afternoon great communication through out the entire process.
FLDY10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 01:46 PM   #42
Boston Motorsports
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLDY10 View Post
Ordered my AccessPort for my STI through Daniel at Boston Motorsports. Ordered it Thursday afternoon and it arrived Friday afternoon great communication through out the entire process.
Thank you for the feedback!
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Old 01-21-2011, 04:07 PM   #43
beelsr
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 194490
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
var. Outback XT, WRX
Silver, Red

great price. great service. great commo. will buy from again....
beelsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 05:05 PM   #44
Boston Motorsports
Former Vendor

Thank you everyone, we appreciate your business!
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Last edited by Boston Motorsports; 01-25-2011 at 06:27 AM.
Old 01-21-2011, 05:08 PM   #45
Boston Motorsports
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by beelsr View Post
great price. great service. great commo. will buy from again....
Thank you sir!
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Old 01-21-2011, 07:46 PM   #46
Smdavis27
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (2)

Member#: 219455
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2009 WRX Sedan
Satin White Pearl

Great experience with Boston Motorsports... I got my order quickly, and well packaged.

Thank you for the prompt service.
Smdavis27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 10:42 PM   #47
Boston Motorsports
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smdavis27 View Post
Great experience with Boston Motorsports... I got my order quickly, and well packaged.

Thank you for the prompt service.
Thank you, we appreciate your business!
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Old 01-23-2011, 10:41 PM   #48
Killculture
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 28042
Vehicle:
2002 WRX
WRB

Had a great experience ordering lots of stuff from Boston Motorsports. I will gladly continue to use and recommend them.
Killculture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 10:44 PM   #49
Boston Motorsports
Former Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killculture View Post
Had a great experience ordering lots of stuff from Boston Motorsports. I will gladly continue to use and recommend them.
Thanks Eric!

Let us know when you are ready to order those brake pads, & rotors.
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Last edited by Boston Motorsports; 01-23-2011 at 11:32 PM.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:56 PM   #50
N/A_junkie
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (27)

Member#: 99961
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
03 Super Obnoxious
Wrx. A rare blue one.

in a world of online vendors...these guys definitely stand out.

i placed a phone order for the very popular AP (pm them for a price and you'll see why it's popular here!!!) late on a Monday night. like too late to ship it out that evening. i knew that...not their fault!

come wednesday afternoon though i had my AP in my hand, as promised with next day shipping

Daniel was awesome to talk to, you can tell he really wants to get his name out there...and he's doing everything he can to do that...and doing a very good job too!!

can't wait for the website to be up and kicking i'll definitely be placing another order!!!
N/A_junkie is offline   Reply With Quote