Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Sunday February 18, 2018
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
New England Subaru Impreza Club
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Chapters > New England Impreza Club Forum -- NESIC

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 01-08-2018, 03:21 AM   #1
xise
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 208025
Vehicle:
2004 Impreza 2.5 RS
Red

Default Like Initial D? Well then you might like Rogue Island!!

Hey everyone, I am starting work on my New England based comic/manga after many years of working out the story, it is finally ready to get down to it. I have a few published books with work in them so I feel now I have the skills needed to take on a project I have been working on for years.

Rogue Island, a fictitious version of the state of Rhode Island.

Rogue Island - Home | Facebook

The only page I have up right now but go check it out. If you are a fan of Initial D or Over Rev, or just would like to read a comic about motorsports then take a look and give my page a like and share it please. I am trying to get the word out and getting some more people's eyes on it and some real feedback would be a good motivator for me to devote some more time into this!

It will be anime/manga style and will be about road racing, drifting, run ins with the police, highshchool BS and all that good stuff.

Let me know what you all think!! I'd like to get some feedback on those of you who live in the area before dumping this into the main NASIOC page for all to scrutinize the everlasting **** out of.
xise is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2018, 10:06 AM   #2
Bikefool
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 407436
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2015 WRX Prem.
WRB

I think itís great. I live in Warwick and youíre anime drawing looks like parts of the city. You should make a sticker out of the Rhogue Island logo.
Bikefool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 12:39 PM   #3
xise
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 208025
Vehicle:
2004 Impreza 2.5 RS
Red

I am already in the works of doing the stickers trying going to make a small batch in white and black vinyl. I still need to setup a store

You have a good eye because this picture is a spot in West Warwick, which for the purposes of the manga Warwick and West Warwick are being combined into the city of "Gatsby" Sort of along the lines of how Akina is actually Haruna in Initial D and Quohog from family guy is just a ficticious RI town.

I am sure this will hit home big time because you are a Rhode Islander, also thanks for the like! You may have been the one who got us to over 100 in a short time. I drew up a commemorative pic to celebrate our quick growth. It is exciting to see how quickly this is picking up speed, I just want to reach more car people like on these forums but that doesn't seem to get much attention. At least I got your attention though! lol
xise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2018, 01:41 PM   #4
DennisMotorsports
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 228792
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2004 WRX STi
Java Pearl Black

This is pretty cool. I followed on FB. Good luck with it
DennisMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote