Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Thursday March 28, 2024
Home Forums Images WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Classifieds > Private 'For Sale' Classifieds > Non-Subaru Stuff

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. 
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 

Old 11-09-2010, 10:23 AM   #1
yokomo963
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (5)

Member#: 242284
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Default 38" Kracked Skulls Scimitar Longboard Deck

Hey guys,

I have a Kracked Skulls Scimitar 38" deck that is up for sale... I recently purchased a dervish deck and I'll be moving my trucks and wheels over to the dervish and so the Scimitar is up for sale. It is a very nice deck and only ridden for about 1.5-2 months. There is some normal wear and tear on the deck from riding.

This board was purchased with some extra options from KS including the Quartz grip, Extra Fiberglass, and Cut Grooves.

This deck would cost you 100+ dollars from KS new but I'm selling mine for 65 dollars... I am willing to ship if needed as well but buyer pays for shipping 100%.

Sorry for the cell phone pics:
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t240/helitaiwan963/IMG00027.jpghttp://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t240/helitaiwan963/IMG00026.jpg

Please send me a pm or a text if you have any questions! I may have some gullwing charger trucks i can add into the deal too for some extra money.

847-45two-482eight

-Eric
yokomo963 is offline   Reply With Quote