Welcome to the North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club Saturday December 16, 2017
Home Forums WikiNASIOC Products Store Modifications Upgrade Garage
NASIOC
Go Back   NASIOC > NASIOC Reviews > Vendor Reviews

Welcome to NASIOC - The world's largest online community for Subaru enthusiasts!
Welcome to the NASIOC.com Subaru forum.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, free of charge, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, so please join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads. 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2016, 04:53 AM   #76
Chuckls
Scooby Specialist
Member Sales Rating: (7)
 
Member#: 280696
Join Date: Apr 2011
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Default

I've always had a good experience when ordering from THMotorsports.

I recently called up Dewey for his opinion on some new brake pads for the wrx. Told him I needed a decent DD with competitive autocross. He recommended I get the HP+. Despite the dust, they sounded like a winner. He got me killer pricing on F+R. Paid over the phone, got a confirmation email about ten minutes later and a tracking number the following day.

Now onto the part that everyone seems to be saying.

I ALSO ordered from their website, as Dewey couldn't really do much for rotors. Ordered some Centric premium blanks off the site and got a confirmation email, but no tracking number. These ordered were placed within the same day, so we'll see which one ends up being the quickest to arrive.

Their website could use some work, but it's still better than not having a website.

Overall a very happy experience with THM and I hope to continue business with them.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Chuckls is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Old 07-19-2016, 09:21 AM   #77
everkain
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (14)
 
Member#: 84150
Join Date: Mar 2005
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: central jersey
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Hatchback
SWP

Default

Do not deal with TH Motorsports. I recently had my 1st transaction with TH Motorsports and it was the worst mistake I have ever made in 25 years of buying car parts. I purchased a Greddy catback for my 2013 wrx hatchback from them at the end of June. After receiving the exhaust, it was test fit to my car and we noticed a fitment issue. I immediately contacted Greddy to voice my opinion and ask what they recommend I do. I have been using Greddy products for 12+ years and have never had an issue. Greddy informs me to contact the distributor where I purchase their product and return it for a fitment defect for a refund.

The following day, I call TH Motorsports and explain the situation to them. As expected, they were very convincing in saying that they would refund my purchase price and cover the return shipped since this was a manufacturer defect. They asked that i take some pictures of the exhaust and email said pictures to them. I explain to them that the exhaust is not on the car and already repackaged in its original packaging. The exhaust was on the car for all of 10 minutes. I happily oblige wanting to continue the process, so I unpack everything and take some photos. I send them the photos and await my return shipping label. 2 days go by and I havent heard from them, so I email and call them again. They say that they accept my refund claim and to ship the exhaust back to them with whichever carrier I prefer. I stop them there and remind them that this is a manufacturer defect and that I am not responsible for the return shipping. After a day of going back and forth, they finally send me a shipping label.

I shipped the exhaust out the same day as I received the label and it arrives at their warehouse the following day. I give it a day and I think all is good, so I check my CC that i used to purchase the exhaust and notice no pending refund. So I call them and they say that it was all checked in and I should have it by either the end of the business day or the following day. I check my account the following day and still nothing. So now I have no product and I'm still out my 900 dollars. I call them again and they say that they just received it and need a few days to check it in and then they will issue my refund..... Wait a sec, they had said that they received and checked it in 3 days ago. This is where I knew I was dealing with Sub par company. Not to rock the boat, I say ok and wait out another few days.

3 days later, and still no refund, so I call and email again. They now tell me that the warehouse says that the product is damaged and they cannot refund my money. I tell them that if in fact it is damaged, it must have happened during shipping or in their warehouse and I expect my refund as agreed upon. They say that their warehouse/lot boy says that it was not damaged during shipping and that it was packaged that way. (Cuz he is an industrial engineer so he knows logistics all while making 11 dollars an hour). I say that it is untrue and I have emailed the photos to prove it. They tell me that they are gonna look into it and get back to me by the end of the business day.

So the end of day comes and goes and so does another day without any contact from them. I call on the 3rd day and ask if this issue has been resolved and demand my refund. Now they change their story and say that their is no damage but the exhaust shows signs of installation. Due to these signs, they will not refund my money. I then explain to them that of course it was installed briefly, how else would someone know that their was a fitment issue if you don't test fit it. Just because you were a size 11 shoe doesn't mean you don't try it on before you buy it. I reinforce the fact that they were made aware of this since the 1st email and I have all of the corresponding emails to prove it. Then they say that this exhaust is only for the 2008-2014 STI hatchback and will not fit the 2001-2014 WRX hatchback.... Ummm what? do you even know what parts you are selling. They are both the GR chassis and it even says "GR Chassis" on Greddy's website. Not only do they have poor product knowledge, but they refuse to honor their word. They still refuse to refund my money and the only offer they have given me was to either dispose of the exhaust for me( without refunding me) or ship it back to me(defective mind you).

I have since filled a claim with the better business bureau and the federal trade commission. Even taking these measures, they still refuse to resolve this and refund my money. They are fighting me through the BBB even as I write this review. All they had to do was refund my money and send it back to Greddy for a credit from them, but they would rather try to screw over a new customer.

There is a reason why their prices are cheaper than others...thats because they steal money from their customers when they need to return something.
Do yourselves a favor, and buy from the truly reputable vendors on this forum. If anyone needs prove of their shady dealings with me, I have all the emails saved with date and time stamps. Avoid TH Motorsports at all costs, or it actually will cost you.....
everkain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 11:24 AM   #78
TH motorsports
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (84)
 
Member#: 145643
Join Date: Apr 2007
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Chicago, IL
Vehicle:
95 Impreza L-ish
Blueish Green

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by everkain View Post
Do not deal with TH Motorsports. I recently had my 1st transaction with TH Motorsports and it was the worst mistake I have ever made in 25 years of buying car parts. I purchased a Greddy catback for my 2013 wrx hatchback from them at the end of June. After receiving the exhaust, it was test fit to my car and we noticed a fitment issue. I immediately contacted Greddy to voice my opinion and ask what they recommend I do. I have been using Greddy products for 12+ years and have never had an issue. Greddy informs me to contact the distributor where I purchase their product and return it for a fitment defect for a refund.

The following day, I call TH Motorsports and explain the situation to them. As expected, they were very convincing in saying that they would refund my purchase price and cover the return shipped since this was a manufacturer defect. They asked that i take some pictures of the exhaust and email said pictures to them. I explain to them that the exhaust is not on the car and already repackaged in its original packaging. The exhaust was on the car for all of 10 minutes. I happily oblige wanting to continue the process, so I unpack everything and take some photos. I send them the photos and await my return shipping label. 2 days go by and I havent heard from them, so I email and call them again. They say that they accept my refund claim and to ship the exhaust back to them with whichever carrier I prefer. I stop them there and remind them that this is a manufacturer defect and that I am not responsible for the return shipping. After a day of going back and forth, they finally send me a shipping label.

I shipped the exhaust out the same day as I received the label and it arrives at their warehouse the following day. I give it a day and I think all is good, so I check my CC that i used to purchase the exhaust and notice no pending refund. So I call them and they say that it was all checked in and I should have it by either the end of the business day or the following day. I check my account the following day and still nothing. So now I have no product and I'm still out my 900 dollars. I call them again and they say that they just received it and need a few days to check it in and then they will issue my refund..... Wait a sec, they had said that they received and checked it in 3 days ago. This is where I knew I was dealing with Sub par company. Not to rock the boat, I say ok and wait out another few days.

3 days later, and still no refund, so I call and email again. They now tell me that the warehouse says that the product is damaged and they cannot refund my money. I tell them that if in fact it is damaged, it must have happened during shipping or in their warehouse and I expect my refund as agreed upon. They say that their warehouse/lot boy says that it was not damaged during shipping and that it was packaged that way. (Cuz he is an industrial engineer so he knows logistics all while making 11 dollars an hour). I say that it is untrue and I have emailed the photos to prove it. They tell me that they are gonna look into it and get back to me by the end of the business day.

So the end of day comes and goes and so does another day without any contact from them. I call on the 3rd day and ask if this issue has been resolved and demand my refund. Now they change their story and say that their is no damage but the exhaust shows signs of installation. Due to these signs, they will not refund my money. I then explain to them that of course it was installed briefly, how else would someone know that their was a fitment issue if you don't test fit it. Just because you were a size 11 shoe doesn't mean you don't try it on before you buy it. I reinforce the fact that they were made aware of this since the 1st email and I have all of the corresponding emails to prove it. Then they say that this exhaust is only for the 2008-2014 STI hatchback and will not fit the 2001-2014 WRX hatchback.... Ummm what? do you even know what parts you are selling. They are both the GR chassis and it even says "GR Chassis" on Greddy's website. Not only do they have poor product knowledge, but they refuse to honor their word. They still refuse to refund my money and the only offer they have given me was to either dispose of the exhaust for me( without refunding me) or ship it back to me(defective mind you).

I have since filled a claim with the better business bureau and the federal trade commission. Even taking these measures, they still refuse to resolve this and refund my money. They are fighting me through the BBB even as I write this review. All they had to do was refund my money and send it back to Greddy for a credit from them, but they would rather try to screw over a new customer.

There is a reason why their prices are cheaper than others...thats because they steal money from their customers when they need to return something.
Do yourselves a favor, and buy from the truly reputable vendors on this forum. If anyone needs prove of their shady dealings with me, I have all the emails saved with date and time stamps. Avoid TH Motorsports at all costs, or it actually will cost you.....
This is the first I heard of this. PM sent.
__________________
Dewey@THMotorsports.com
800 959 0145 ext 107
TH motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 02:26 PM   #79
funks
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (5)
 
Member#: 69054
Join Date: Aug 2004
Vehicle:
2012 Imp WRX STI
Silver

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by everkain View Post
Do not deal with TH Motorsports. I recently had my 1st transaction with TH Motorsports and it was the worst mistake I have ever made in 25 years of buying car parts. I purchased a Greddy catback for my 2013 wrx hatchback from them at the end of June. After receiving the exhaust, it was test fit to my car and we noticed a fitment issue. I immediately contacted Greddy to voice my opinion and ask what they recommend I do. I have been using Greddy products for 12+ years and have never had an issue. Greddy informs me to contact the distributor where I purchase their product and return it for a fitment defect for a refund.

The following day, I call TH Motorsports and explain the situation to them. As expected, they were very convincing in saying that they would refund my purchase price and cover the return shipped since this was a manufacturer defect. They asked that i take some pictures of the exhaust and email said pictures to them. I explain to them that the exhaust is not on the car and already repackaged in its original packaging. The exhaust was on the car for all of 10 minutes. I happily oblige wanting to continue the process, so I unpack everything and take some photos. I send them the photos and await my return shipping label. 2 days go by and I havent heard from them, so I email and call them again. They say that they accept my refund claim and to ship the exhaust back to them with whichever carrier I prefer. I stop them there and remind them that this is a manufacturer defect and that I am not responsible for the return shipping. After a day of going back and forth, they finally send me a shipping label.

I shipped the exhaust out the same day as I received the label and it arrives at their warehouse the following day. I give it a day and I think all is good, so I check my CC that i used to purchase the exhaust and notice no pending refund. So I call them and they say that it was all checked in and I should have it by either the end of the business day or the following day. I check my account the following day and still nothing. So now I have no product and I'm still out my 900 dollars. I call them again and they say that they just received it and need a few days to check it in and then they will issue my refund..... Wait a sec, they had said that they received and checked it in 3 days ago. This is where I knew I was dealing with Sub par company. Not to rock the boat, I say ok and wait out another few days.

3 days later, and still no refund, so I call and email again. They now tell me that the warehouse says that the product is damaged and they cannot refund my money. I tell them that if in fact it is damaged, it must have happened during shipping or in their warehouse and I expect my refund as agreed upon. They say that their warehouse/lot boy says that it was not damaged during shipping and that it was packaged that way. (Cuz he is an industrial engineer so he knows logistics all while making 11 dollars an hour). I say that it is untrue and I have emailed the photos to prove it. They tell me that they are gonna look into it and get back to me by the end of the business day.

So the end of day comes and goes and so does another day without any contact from them. I call on the 3rd day and ask if this issue has been resolved and demand my refund. Now they change their story and say that their is no damage but the exhaust shows signs of installation. Due to these signs, they will not refund my money. I then explain to them that of course it was installed briefly, how else would someone know that their was a fitment issue if you don't test fit it. Just because you were a size 11 shoe doesn't mean you don't try it on before you buy it. I reinforce the fact that they were made aware of this since the 1st email and I have all of the corresponding emails to prove it. Then they say that this exhaust is only for the 2008-2014 STI hatchback and will not fit the 2001-2014 WRX hatchback.... Ummm what? do you even know what parts you are selling. They are both the GR chassis and it even says "GR Chassis" on Greddy's website. Not only do they have poor product knowledge, but they refuse to honor their word. They still refuse to refund my money and the only offer they have given me was to either dispose of the exhaust for me( without refunding me) or ship it back to me(defective mind you).

I have since filled a claim with the better business bureau and the federal trade commission. Even taking these measures, they still refuse to resolve this and refund my money. They are fighting me through the BBB even as I write this review. All they had to do was refund my money and send it back to Greddy for a credit from them, but they would rather try to screw over a new customer.

There is a reason why their prices are cheaper than others...thats because they steal money from their customers when they need to return something.
Do yourselves a favor, and buy from the truly reputable vendors on this forum. If anyone needs prove of their shady dealings with me, I have all the emails saved with date and time stamps. Avoid TH Motorsports at all costs, or it actually will cost you.....
Best thing to do would be to call your CC company, send them the documentation and request a charge back.
funks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 09:47 PM   #80
jjjjeremy
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)
 
Member#: 409623
Join Date: Dec 2014
Default

Mild necropost here, but I'm dealing with a bad experience right now.

Ordered a set of Tein Street Basis Z coilovers for my '05 Saabaru Aero. Got three corners installed fine until I found out that the package included two right rear assemblies, and no left rear assembly.

I immediately emailed the customer service rep that Saturday with pictures of the identical right rear coilovers. They don't get back to me until Monday, and ask for more photos, despite the fact that the initial photo clearly shows a big "R" on both struts.

After some back and forth, and pointing out the Rs, they say they're going to look into it. I get fed up with dealing with unnecessary back and forth (just send the right part and a return label.....) and reach out to Tein directly. According to Tein, THMotorports is not a direct authorized dealer of Tein products, so I have to deal with them and the distributor.

Now, THMotorsports is asking for MORE photos (because apparently they can't trust me with one photo, despite the fact that I trusted them with a lot of cash for the parts). That's going to require me to jack up the car, pull off the wheel, and then get some awkward photo that shows the un-installed strut next to the installed strut so they can see both part numbers right next to each other in the same photo. Oh, at night, because I have to work during the day and my car is on jack stands waiting for the right part.

Because, of course, I would make all this up to get a free strut?? The solution is blindingly simple. Send me a replacement coilover assembly with a return label, and I send back the extra. Easy peasy. But apparently that's too simple of a solution.
jjjjeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 03:51 PM   #81
TH motorsports
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (84)
 
Member#: 145643
Join Date: Apr 2007
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Chicago, IL
Vehicle:
95 Impreza L-ish
Blueish Green

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjjeremy View Post
Mild necropost here, but I'm dealing with a bad experience right now.

Ordered a set of Tein Street Basis Z coilovers for my '05 Saabaru Aero. Got three corners installed fine until I found out that the package included two right rear assemblies, and no left rear assembly.

I immediately emailed the customer service rep that Saturday with pictures of the identical right rear coilovers. They don't get back to me until Monday, and ask for more photos, despite the fact that the initial photo clearly shows a big "R" on both struts.

After some back and forth, and pointing out the Rs, they say they're going to look into it. I get fed up with dealing with unnecessary back and forth (just send the right part and a return label.....) and reach out to Tein directly. According to Tein, THMotorports is not a direct authorized dealer of Tein products, so I have to deal with them and the distributor.

Now, THMotorsports is asking for MORE photos (because apparently they can't trust me with one photo, despite the fact that I trusted them with a lot of cash for the parts). That's going to require me to jack up the car, pull off the wheel, and then get some awkward photo that shows the un-installed strut next to the installed strut so they can see both part numbers right next to each other in the same photo. Oh, at night, because I have to work during the day and my car is on jack stands waiting for the right part.

Because, of course, I would make all this up to get a free strut?? The solution is blindingly simple. Send me a replacement coilover assembly with a return label, and I send back the extra. Easy peasy. But apparently that's too simple of a solution.
I just found out about this and we are working on it now. I'm not 100% sure what the situation is. I've never seen anything like this from Tein before.

Dewey @ THM
__________________
Dewey@THMotorsports.com
800 959 0145 ext 107
TH motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2017, 04:14 PM   #82
jjjjeremy
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)
 
Member#: 409623
Join Date: Dec 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH motorsports View Post
I just found out about this and we are working on it now. I'm not 100% sure what the situation is. I've never seen anything like this from Tein before.



Dewey @ THM

Much appreciated. This car is my daily driver and I need it to get to work but it's out of commission from this. The mistake wasn't apparent until I had three corners installed and the brake line bracket on the last strut wasn't correct.
jjjjeremy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 02:34 PM   #83
PVSTi
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)
 
Member#: 464601
Join Date: Mar 2017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH motorsports View Post


Lets hear all the great things you have to say!

If you have any questions, comments or things to say and need any sort of resolvement. We are all ears and please try to contact us via PM, Phone, Email or AIM first. We always like to handle any situation for any customer with professionalism and courtesy.

Thank you!

I think we have come to the conclusion that your company suxs... this company entices you with low prices to get you to buy and then gives you the run around... hopefully if something is wrong your lucky to get a cancellation and a quick refund. But most of the times it's a pawn shop holding onto your money while your stuck with some worthless garbage part from some other poor suckers order LOL! Let's round off this review with the fact that god knows they make a price mistake on their website.. its "YOUR" fault no matter what you thought or saw. And "your an idiot if you think your going to get if for that price". I think it's safe to say that spending a couple extra bucks elsewhere is worth saving the headache and the disappointment dealing with this 3rd world business where customer service and satisfaction is last, unless under the gun and forced into a corner where the only way out is brown nosing to save face.

While I am new to this forum I have been in the scene over 10 years and I know a good company when I see one. Moral of the story stay away even if they promise gold you will get lead. Thank god I have Amex they reverse any charge anytime.

If it's too good to be true it generally is.

P.S.
The company called sohiperformance.com is THMotorsports as well just a different domain name. BE CAREFUL!

Last edited by PVSTi; 03-16-2017 at 03:11 PM.
PVSTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 06:39 PM   #84
TH motorsports
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (84)
 
Member#: 145643
Join Date: Apr 2007
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Chicago, IL
Vehicle:
95 Impreza L-ish
Blueish Green

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVSTi View Post
I think we have come to the conclusion that your company suxs... this company entices you with low prices to get you to buy and then gives you the run around... hopefully if something is wrong your lucky to get a cancellation and a quick refund. But most of the times it's a pawn shop holding onto your money while your stuck with some worthless garbage part from some other poor suckers order LOL! Let's round off this review with the fact that god knows they make a price mistake on their website.. its "YOUR" fault no matter what you thought or saw. And "your an idiot if you think your going to get if for that price". I think it's safe to say that spending a couple extra bucks elsewhere is worth saving the headache and the disappointment dealing with this 3rd world business where customer service and satisfaction is last, unless under the gun and forced into a corner where the only way out is brown nosing to save face.

While I am new to this forum I have been in the scene over 10 years and I know a good company when I see one. Moral of the story stay away even if they promise gold you will get lead. Thank god I have Amex they reverse any charge anytime.

If it's too good to be true it generally is.

P.S.
The company called sohiperformance.com is THMotorsports as well just a different domain name. BE CAREFUL!
I'm sorry you had a bad experience with someone (us or someone you think is us and isn't). I do need to clarify though, this company has never been associated with Sohi Performance. We both use the same company to populate our site (RPMware) but so does MANY online retailers.

Dewey @ THM
__________________
Dewey@THMotorsports.com
800 959 0145 ext 107
TH motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 01:30 PM   #85
Derekj4
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)
 
Member#: 464834
Join Date: Mar 2017
Default Don't waste your time

Don't waste your time with this company. I bought an item from them, and then tried to do additional business with them and couldn't get anyone to respond to me. I requested quotes, entered a ticket into their customer service to resolve the lack of response. Ended up contacting not only the rep, but also the head of customer service and the founder of the company. Nobody ever responded to me, until I continually sent reminder emails. And even then, I would get one response to find out what I needed, and then no follow up.

When I finally got a msg back about something I was prepared to purchase, the response I got was "we don't have that in stock, and it appears to be backordered."

Don't beat your head against this wall.
Derekj4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2017, 01:23 PM   #86
TH motorsports
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (84)
 
Member#: 145643
Join Date: Apr 2007
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Chicago, IL
Vehicle:
95 Impreza L-ish
Blueish Green

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derekj4 View Post
Don't waste your time with this company. I bought an item from them, and then tried to do additional business with them and couldn't get anyone to respond to me. I requested quotes, entered a ticket into their customer service to resolve the lack of response. Ended up contacting not only the rep, but also the head of customer service and the founder of the company. Nobody ever responded to me, until I continually sent reminder emails. And even then, I would get one response to find out what I needed, and then no follow up.

When I finally got a msg back about something I was prepared to purchase, the response I got was "we don't have that in stock, and it appears to be backordered."

Don't beat your head against this wall.
I 100% agree that our site is VERY out of date and has quite a few flaws. If you need help I recommend you contact me directly. 800 959 0145 ext 107.

I'm more than happy to help and I can give you the low down on what you are looking at immediately.

Dewey @ THM
__________________
Dewey@THMotorsports.com
800 959 0145 ext 107
TH motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 10:24 PM   #87
05wrxSTiguy
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)
 
Member#: 334426
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Oaks,PA
Vehicle:
2005 STI
PSM

Default HORRIBLE, liars and scammers

Iím never one to bash a company, but I really feel I need to share my experience with THMotorsports.... Ordered 10/01/17 got the lowering springs a few days later. The next day they email me and say if I leave a review for them on google, they will instantly refund me $5 back. Who wouldnít want $5 back? Did that and no refund, sent multiple emails asking for my $5 refund that they promised.. guess what they are ignoring me, sent a email to every department after 3 days of no replies.... they are scammers and liars and the customer service is horrible.. they bribe people to give them good reviews but donít pay them a dime for it. I will NEVER purchase anything from them again. NEVER! Do yourself a favor and stay away! Read some of their other reviews, the have done this to many other people.
05wrxSTiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 02:20 PM   #88
f575gtc
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)
 
Member#: 267839
Join Date: Dec 2010
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Location: Shelton, CT
Vehicle:
2011 STI
SWP

Default

The site is not that great

I am trying to use the 3% coupon to save about $12 on EBC rotors/pads for my STI and the coupon/discount will not show up in the cart, it tells me the coupon has been applied and to sign in to my account to see the discount but when I try to create an account it takes me directly to my cart to process the order at full price.

The annoying part is that I keep getting emails to my personal email saying I have a coupon in my cart and I will be saving $12 but when I try to log into the SAME email the site is spamming it tells me the email does not exist with any account...go figure...
f575gtc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 06:34 PM   #89
TH motorsports
NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (84)
 
Member#: 145643
Join Date: Apr 2007
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Location: Chicago, IL
Vehicle:
95 Impreza L-ish
Blueish Green

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by f575gtc View Post
The site is not that great

I am trying to use the 3% coupon to save about $12 on EBC rotors/pads for my STI and the coupon/discount will not show up in the cart, it tells me the coupon has been applied and to sign in to my account to see the discount but when I try to create an account it takes me directly to my cart to process the order at full price.

The annoying part is that I keep getting emails to my personal email saying I have a coupon in my cart and I will be saving $12 but when I try to log into the SAME email the site is spamming it tells me the email does not exist with any account...go figure...
That's goofy. Hit me up directly. I'm more than happy to fix that and maybe save you some more cash. I can't speak for the site, it's been wonky this week though.

Dewey @ THM
__________________
Dewey@THMotorsports.com
800 959 0145 ext 107
TH motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Powered by Searchlight © 2017 Axivo Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - 2017, North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club, Inc.